Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to General Physician on Syphilis

person-avatar

Asking For Other, Female 27, karachi

i have done my medical for saudi visa and their report shows syphilis and after i have done TPHA test from agha khan and the report is negative then i have done my medical thrice but still the result shows syphilis. Please help what should i do

General Physician in Rahim Yar Khan - Dr. Asim Munir Alvi Consultant Endocrinologist

Dr. Asim Munir Alvi Consultant Endocrinologist - General Physician

MBBS, FCPS (Medicine), FCPS (Endocrinology) , MRCD, RCP (UK), Member of the American Association of Clinical Endocrinology & Member of the American Association European Society of Endocrinology | Rahim Yar Khan

review-stars

33 Positive Reviews

if TPHA is negative mean no syphlis

General Physician in Rahim Yar Khan - Dr. Asim Munir Alvi Consultant Endocrinologist

Dr. Asim Munir Alvi Consultant Endocrinologist - General Physician

MBBS, FCPS (Medicine), FCPS (Endocrinology) , MRCD, RCP (UK), Member of the American Association of Clinical Endocrinology & Member of the American Association European Society of Endocrinology | Rahim Yar Khan

review-stars

33 Positive Reviews

on what basis u r saying syphlis ???

Member of Marham-Forum

advised for vdrl . because in primary stage tpha may be negative.

Family Medicine in Dijkot - Dr. Muhammad Azeem Tahir Azeemi

Dr. Muhammad Azeem Tahir Azeemi - Family Medicine

MBBS, MCPS (Family Medicine) | Dijkot

review-stars

26 Positive Reviews

Is VDRL test from Agha khan lab is also negative. Have you ever before feel some rashes or some non tender lymph node enlargement in your body part before which disappeared itself. Are you married. During how much time all these tests performed.?

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with General Physician

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories