Book Video Consultation

Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to General Physician on Viral Infection

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 17 years old, Sialkot

My age is 17 years.I have distended bowel loops ,intestine swelling and filled gallbladder along with pain under my frontal taking its medicine advise me to take medicine for 14 days .I rake medicine for 8 days and now I am suffering from chicken pox .Should I continue to take medicine in this condition or not?

General Physician in Islamabad - Dr. Usman Farooq

yes continue your medication
and take symptomatic medicine for chickenpox infection


0

0

General Physician in Islamabad - Dr. Usman Farooq

share lab reports with Us


0

0

Internal Medicine Specialist in Sialkot - Assoc. Prof. Dr. Hammad Ur Rehman Bhatti

Plz call me or u can visit me at my clinic at 8 30 pm rajput house opposite tj mall khawaja safder road near csd sialkot cantt


0

0

Attach Photo here: