Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to General Physician on Vitamin Revitale B

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Male, 39 years old, rawalpindi

Im a chronic patient of IBS diarrhea and allergies etc.Phlegm keeps falling inside.I was advised to take 1 revitale B tablet daily.I wasn't regular.however i have taken 1 complete bottle with around 45 tablets in 2 months.During fasting month.I kept diet very less.just 2 wheat rotis in a day.Even after ramazan i take only 1 chappati at a time.Ibs and flu phlegm issues have disappeared Alhamdulillah.take 2 glass water with every meal.shall i keep taking revitale B for whole life????can my wife and small children also be regularly given revitale B.what will be dosages ?????

Member of Marham-Forum

Revitale B is B-compkex vitamin tab generally safe but the vitamins should be acquired with diet that's preferable.
taking for life......... I think may be taken intermittently with gaps of 3 months on and 3 months off (though no scientific rationale or data behind this opinion)

Post Owner

sir which foods to abandon for lifetime

2 years ago

General Physician in Rahim Yar Khan - Dr. Asim Munir Alvi Consultant Endocrinologist

Dr. Asim Munir Alvi Consultant Endocrinologist - General Physician

MBBS, FCPS (Medicine), FCPS (Endocrinology) , MRCD, RCP (UK), Member of the American Association of Clinical Endocrinology & Member of the American Association European Society of Endocrinology | Rahim Yar Khan

review-stars

33 Positive Reviews

no need to take revitale B if u r taking gud diet

General Physician in Rahim Yar Khan - Dr. Asim Munir Alvi Consultant Endocrinologist

Dr. Asim Munir Alvi Consultant Endocrinologist - General Physician

MBBS, FCPS (Medicine), FCPS (Endocrinology) , MRCD, RCP (UK), Member of the American Association of Clinical Endocrinology & Member of the American Association European Society of Endocrinology | Rahim Yar Khan

review-stars

33 Positive Reviews

revitale B is multi vitamin

Post Owner

sir is it for ibs d and phlegm

2 years ago

Family Medicine in Islamabad - Prof. Dr. Tabassum Naveed

Prof. Dr. Tabassum Naveed - Family Medicine

MBBS, MCPS (Family Medicine), DIP (Health Professions Education), MHPE (Health Professions Education) | Islamabad

review-stars

29 Positive Reviews

if family members are taking balanced diet which contains grains including roti, meat, poultry products etc, there is no need to take it.

Post Owner

mam children dont eat healthy food

2 years ago

General Physician in Lahore - Dr. Altaf Ahmad Cheema

Dr. Altaf Ahmad Cheema - General Physician

MBBS , MRCGP (INT) | Lahore

review-stars

223 Positive Reviews

For adults the dose is one tablet daily what is the age of children

Post Owner

sir im 41.wife is 42.daughters are 13 yrs 7 months,11 yrs 1 month.son is 7 yrs 6 months.

2 years ago

Member of Marham-Forum

Children are 11 years 9 years and 5 years old.I want to take for lifetime since i have found this tablet suitable for IBs diarrhea phlegm flu allergies and other issues.I felt better.Diet is normal.

Member of Marham-Forum

@doctor maria aurora had recommended this tablet earlier on.it worked well

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with General Physician

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories