Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Gynecologist on Delayed Period And Disturbed Cycle After Child Weaning

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 28 years old, Islamabad

Hi, I'm 28 years old, I have 2 kids, the youngest one is 19 months old. I have breastfeed my both kids till they were above one. In BF time, I don't get my periods for almost 8 months. In Sep 2020, I asked my doc to give me something to regulate my periods as I had reduce the number of feeds at that time. She prescribed me Progyluton, after that I had really heavy bleeding but once. After that, I'm having delay periods. I stop BF in Feb 2021, but still my periods are not regular like they were used to be always. The current average period cycle is around 40-45 days from last 3 months. The bleeding is very low for 4 days. Due to this I'm experiencing few other issues like acne on face, swelling on fingers, face and on feet. Kindly help me out, what should I do to make my days regular. If any change required in diet do tell me. Thanks in Advance.

Gynecologist in Islamabad - Dr. Masooda Rasheed

Dr. Masooda Rasheed - Gynecologist

| MBBS | FCPS (Obstetrics & Gynaecology) | | Islamabad

What is ur weight

Gynecologist in Lahore - Dr. Rabia Wajid

Dr. Rabia Wajid - Gynecologist

MBBS, FCPS (Obstetrics & Gynecology) | Lahore

review-stars

106 Positive Reviews

What is your weight.
Is there any hair growth on the body or face ?

Gynecologist in Islamabad - Dr. Nida

Dr. Nida - Gynecologist

MBBS , FCPS (Obstetrics & Gynecology) | Islamabad

review-stars

12 Positive Reviews

there are many reason for delayed cycle one of the cause it could be poly cystic ovarian syndrome in this condition women facing delayed cycle and acne excessive hair growth on face and wt gain but if had completed ur family then there is no need to worry jst try to reduce ur wt around 10 % regular exercise and healthy diet mean low fat and sugar if u have 3 to 4 cycle per year then there is no need for any intervention if u have less than 3 cycle per year then go to gynecologists

Gynecologist in Hyderabad - Dr. Ambreen Ghori

Dr. Ambreen Ghori - Gynecologist

MBBS, FCPS (Obstetrics & Gynecology), MS (Obstetrics & Gynecology), DGO | Hyderabad

review-stars

159 Positive Reviews

dear stop all medications and just modify your life style and weight reduction

Homeopath in Rawalpindi - Dr. Asifa Khanum

Dr. Asifa Khanum - Homeopath

DHMS | Rawalpindi

review-stars

228 Positive Reviews

you should take medicine within days you will completely cure its safe and no side effects kindly book an appointment with me

General Practitioner in Lahore - Dr. Shahzeb

Dr. Shahzeb - General Practitioner

MBBS | Lahore

review-stars

120 Positive Reviews

Simple medication may be helpful in this case to reduce weight and make ur cycle regular... Its better that u consult me online so that I can ask a few more questions about your health...

042-32591427,

https://www.marham.pk/doctors/lahore/general-practitioner/dr-shahzeb

Gynecologist in Layyah - Dr. Eizaz Ahmad

Dr. Eizaz Ahmad - Gynecologist

| MBBS | FCPS (Obstetrics & Gynecology) | | Layyah

review-stars

13 Positive Reviews

During pregnancy most women put a lot of weight and some may experience problems of this increased weight.You need lifestyle modification, diet plan and medicines to control your weight. Also your menstrual irregularity can be corrected. For detailed discussion and appropriate guidance, please book your appointment.

Nutritionist in Lahore - Dr. Asem Jawaid

Dr. Asem Jawaid - Nutritionist

MBBS, MSc Human Nutrition & Dietetics, Certified Sports Nutritionist, ISSA Certified Personal Trainer | Lahore

review-stars

122 Positive Reviews

I'm a nutritionist In Lahore and I can assist you with your diet plan and basic workout routine.

Contraceptive medicines can shut down the hypothalamus's production of follicle stimulating hormone (FSH) and luteinizing hormone (LH) that regulate the ovaries. I will need more data before designing your diet. Kindly check my reviews on Google. Nutritionist Asem and book an appointment once you're satisfied. Or whatsap me.

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Gynecologist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories