Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Gynecologist on GP/ Gynecologist

person-avatar

Asking For Self, Female 33, Rawalpindi

I have a severe abdominal pain during periods and I get fainted, with dizziness and low BP and even low sugar level. I loss my concience and feel the noises in the ear. I always get out of it after 5-10 minutes by taking anything sweet , milk, dates and egg. But the pain in the abdominal area stays for about half an hour and it is very severe. I always have this problem once in a year, and everytime I notice whenever I have weakness, fatigue, stress, tension, deprived sleep and periods, I face this problem. But this time I had all this but after one week of periods and I felt too much pain in lower abdomen but it just went away in 30 minutes like it nerve happened ever. My bp was 90/56 but couldn't check sugar at that moment. After that I feel myself all fine with no symptoms at all. When I visited Dr two years back , she diagnosed low iron level and prescribed me iron supplements. This time I didn't visit any doctor , just asking should I consult General Practitioner or gynecologist

Gynecologist in Lahore - Dr. Rabia Wajid

Dr. Rabia Wajid - Gynecologist

MBBS, FCPS (Obstetrics & Gynecology) | Lahore

review-stars

106 Positive Reviews

Please get all the baseline investigations and Abdominopelvic scan and let me know

Homeopath in Rawalpindi - Dr. Asifa Khanum

Dr. Asifa Khanum - Homeopath

DHMS | Rawalpindi

review-stars

228 Positive Reviews

avoid temporary treatment you will completely cure by medicine plz contact me via marham it's not a big case

Gynecologist in Islamabad - Dr. Hina Nadeem

Dr. Hina Nadeem - Gynecologist

MBBS, MCPS (Obstetrics & Gynecology), PGD (Nutrition), CBC (Advance Ultrasound) | Islamabad

review-stars

225 Positive Reviews

Aoa
of course if it is related to ur cycles then c a gynaecologist

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Gynecologist