Home Search Menu Profile

Book Video Consultation

Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Gynecologist on Gynaecology


Asking for Self, Female, 25 years old, Dammam

Can you please guide me as i am having pain on upper right side of my c-section scar. Had c sec 7 months ago and from same side 2 stitches get infected right after section.. now the pain is mild but uncomfortable and feels like there is some follicle formed (not confirmed). This has happened before but the problem disappeared after a day .. now its been 3rd day and the pain is still there.. need suggestions please TIA

Member of Marham-Forum

Dear Member,
Your query has been approved and the relevant doctor has been tagged. You will receive the answer soon.

You can also discuss your issue with GP via video call for just Rs. 30. If you want to book an appointment with a GP, please visit this link:

Thank you.

Gynecologist in Lahore - Prof. Dr. Asma Gul

Prof. Dr. Asma Gul - Gynecologist

| MBBS | MRCOG-1| FCPS (Obstetrics & Gynecology) | | Lahore


171 Positive Reviews

show to your surgeon

Gynecologist in Lahore - Prof. Dr. Shamayela Hanif

Prof. Dr. Shamayela Hanif - Gynecologist

MBBS , FCPS , MRCOG (Obstetrics & Gynecology) , Diploma (Health Professions Education) , FRCOG | Lahore


492 Positive Reviews

Consult your gynaecologist. Meanwhile take panadol extra tablet for pain

General Physician in Hyderabad - Dr. Sanam Faisal

Dr. Sanam Faisal - General Physician

MBBS | Hyderabad


4 Positive Reviews

Dear dont worry i will prescribed tablet Nuberol forte .1.od and tablet DANZEN D.S..B.D.......advice u/s abdomen

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Gynecologist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories