Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Gynecologist on Miscarriage

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 29 years old, Lahore

I have been married for 2.5 years and I have one baby boy which i concieved right after marriage and delivered via c.sec. I am married to my cousin. I am obese. My weight is 85kg. My weight was 82 kgs When i concieved my 1st baby. I dont have any disease. No diabetes no high blood pressure. I concieved two times after first baby but both times it was missed abortion. Heartbeat didnot come and growth stopped at 6 weeks and at 10 weeks i started bleeding naturally. Whats the reason of miscarriages?? I want to concieve again..do i need to take any medicine before that or any test ??

Homeopath in Rawalpindi - Dr. Asifa Khanum

Dr. Asifa Khanum - Homeopath

DHMS | Rawalpindi

review-stars

228 Positive Reviews

don't you worry you must take homeopathic medicine it's completely treatable after talking some medicine you can conceive again InshaAllah kindly book appointment with me need more detail

Gynecologist in Lahore - Asst. Prof. Dr. Tehmina Noor

Asst. Prof. Dr. Tehmina Noor - Gynecologist

MBBS, FCPS (Gynecology & Obstetrics), MCPS (Gynecology & Obstetrics) | Lahore

review-stars

29 Positive Reviews

Aoa what is the reason for for your obesity. Obesity is itself reason for miscarriage. So control wt and proper consultation from the beginning of pregnancy. Thanks

Gynecologist in Lahore - Dr. Rabia Wajid

Dr. Rabia Wajid - Gynecologist

MBBS, FCPS (Obstetrics & Gynecology) | Lahore

review-stars

106 Positive Reviews

There can be multiple reasons for repeated miscarriags like hypothyroidism, diabetes, hormonal imbalance. You need to get a detailed consultation to detect them and paln for an early conception

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Gynecologist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories