Book Video Consultation

Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Nephrologist on Hand Fingers And Joint Pain۔

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Male, 38 years old, District buner kp

Assalam o alikum drs۔ My issue is that I had a kindney stone 3years back which was taken out through Lazer treatment۔now a days I have 2 or 3 times little bit pain in same kindney in month but not severe pain۔ now the issue now I have pain in my right handa and fingers joints۔i think my uric acid level is high۔i usually drink very low quantity of water۔so kindly suggest what should I do before going to my proffesor۔should I go for test please suggest what test should I do before going to dr۔

Member of Marham-Forum

You can Easily get answer by clicking my profile or book appointment


0

0

Attach Photo here: