Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Nephrologist on Kidney/Lungs

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Male, 26 years old, Okara

I am having pain in my belly on a daily basis in the morning whenever I woke up. Last week I am feeling with some chest issues and finding it very hard to breathe so I went to the doctor and he gave me two pills which I need to take daily along with nebulizer and asked me for certain tests.

It turns out some issues in my liver and along with that, I got to know that I have cysts in both kidney. The doctor said that it's not that serious and the cyst is natural so we can't do much. Having cyst is genetic and elder sister has as well and she is doing the medication for the last 3/4 months.

Could you please ask the respective doctors to check my reports and guide me further. I have attached both test reports and ultrasound reports.

Nephrologist in Lahore - Dr. Aurangzeb Afzal

Dr. Aurangzeb Afzal - Nephrologist

MBBS, FCPS (Nephrology), RCP-SCE (Nephrology) - UK, Certification Of Kidney Transplant (University Of Liverpool, UK), MISN, MPSN | Lahore

review-stars

616 Positive Reviews

your diagnosis seems to be
ADPKD

belly pain can be due to pressure or simple gastritis

u need a physical checkup in order to understand the issue and make future plans

also so

fasting lipid profile
urine routine examination
echocardiography

Nephrologist in Islamabad - Dr. Kishore Kumar

Dr. Kishore Kumar - Nephrologist

MBBS, MD | Islamabad

review-stars

94 Positive Reviews

its polycystic disease. need to know your blood pressure and also tell me some more derails.

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories