Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Nephrologist on Protein In Urine

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Male, 38 years old, Lahore

Protein in urine from last two years now it is reducing when it started it was 2.52 according to pcr test now last month report it is .27 pcr.i am not taking any medician right now except calcium 1000 daily 2 tablets.what can i do for complete treatment of protein aleviation in my urine.thanks

Nephrologist in Lahore - Dr. Yasir Hussain

Dr. Yasir Hussain - Nephrologist

MBBS, FCPS (Nephrology) | Lahore

review-stars

27 Positive Reviews

well you have to asnwers some questionsare you diabetic?are you hypertensive?are you taking any medication other than calciumthere are many causes but you have to have some investigations like complements level,viral markers,anca n ana factor n if needed renal biopsy.to control proteinuria u have to take high biological protein.restrict salt.

Member of Marham-Forum

This needs complete check up and work up. First we need to find what is the cause then o my treatment can be suggested. 

Nephrologist in Lahore - Dr. Haroon Ayub

Dr. Haroon Ayub - Nephrologist

MBBS, MRCP (UK), FCPS | Lahore

review-stars

49 Positive Reviews

You need to get complete workup and check up in order to evaluate the cause of proteinuria. the treatment can be offered after a diagnosis is made. However the proteinuria seems to be controlled at the moment according to your labs.

Nephrologist in Lahore - Prof. Dr. Tahir Shafi

Prof. Dr. Tahir Shafi - Nephrologist

MBBS, FCPS (PK), DABIM, DABN (USA) | Lahore

review-stars

40 Positive Reviews

There are several hundreds causes of protein in urine. You need to have more urine blood tests and may need a saple piece of kidney to know the cause in your case. The treatment will be according to the cause

Sent: Monday, November 26, 2018 at 10:49 AM
To: "Tahir Shafi" <tahirshafi@email.com>
Subject: Protein In Urine (Asking for Self, Male, 38 years old - Lahore)

Dear Dr. Tahir Shafi,
Question:

Protein in urine from last two years now it is reducing when it started it was 2.52 according to pcr test now last month report it is .27 pcr.i am not taking any medician right now except calcium 1000 daily 2 tablets.what can i do for complete treatment of protein aleviation in my urine.thanks

How to Reply:

Visit: https://www.marham.pk/forum/nephrologist/protein-in-urine-12521
OR: Reply this email.

--

Thank You,

Marham - Find, Ask and Consult Doctors

Member of Marham-Forum

I have foggy urine and i have done Urine complete test but there is no protein found in teat overall test is ok... I am confused that why in my urine are bubbles sometime...need ur suggestions

Member of Marham-Forum

Thanks Sir i have visited nephralogist of jinnah hospital today for further treatment

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories