Home Search Menu Profile

Book Video Consultation

Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Nephrologist on Protein In Urine......

person-avatar

Asking for Other, Male, 3 years old, Lahore

Sir.....my son hv problem with protein in his urine.....since last week....He has swelling on his eyes and face for almost 2...3 days....in tests his protein in urine is almost 400.... Plz tell me what to do....can we come for checkup..... i called ur contact no....but they said you only check adults......

Nephrologist in Karachi - Dr. Ruqaya Qureshi

Dr. Ruqaya Qureshi - Nephrologist

MBBS, FCPS (Nephrology) | Karachi

review-stars

6 Positive Reviews

Mostly in children this type of nephrotic syndrome responds to steroids.u have to visit paeds mephrologist.
Dont worry this thing will easily resolve.u re in lahore so visit any paeds nephrologist in lahore otherwise in karachi dr khem chand is good in kidney centre hosp.

Nephrologist in Karachi - Asst. Prof. Dr. Muhammad Tassaduq Khan

Asst. Prof. Dr. Muhammad Tassaduq Khan - Nephrologist

MBBS, MRCP (UK), FCPS (Nephrology), FRCP (EDIN), Master In Renal Transplantation Clinical Fellowship (UK) | Karachi

review-stars

506 Positive Reviews

Wat is the age of your child ?? Dr muhammad Tassaduq khan 

Member of Marham-Forum

As-Salam-O-Aialum dear brother. Sorry to hear about your son's problem. He should be seen by nephrologist as soon as possible. Having proteins in urine and leg swelling needs further comprehensive check up. I deal with adults and recommend consulting pediatric nephrologist.

Member of Marham-Forum

Hello
I am suffering from tinnitus since 8 years ( due to accident ) now i often feel vertigo
It last for sometime
Kindly let me know what to do

Nephrologist in Karachi - Dr. Mehdi Hussain

Dr. Mehdi Hussain - Nephrologist

MBBS, FCPS | Karachi

review-stars

296 Positive Reviews

Salam. He is suffering from nephrotic syndrome, which is very much treatable. A simple urine dr and creatinine test will further clarify the problem. You can connect to a good nephrologist in Lahore via marham platform.

Nephrologist in Karachi - Dr. Wajeeha Elahi

Dr. Wajeeha Elahi - Nephrologist

MBBS, FCPS (Nephrology) | Karachi

review-stars

41 Positive Reviews

Dear,

there can be multiple causes of having protein in urine,most likely nephrotic  syndrome in this age that shows a good response to treatment.u need to visit a Paeds nephrologist.in lahore.

if you want to come to karachi many good paedatric nephrologists are here

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories