Absence Seizures

My son, age 6 is having absence seizures from last 5 to 6 months. Please guide me what should I do.


MBBS,FCPS | Lahore

review-img 8 Positive Reviews

please consult a pediatric neurologist. it's treatable with Valproic acid


MBBS,FCPS (Neurology) | Karachi

review-img 4 Positive Reviews

Absence seizures can be treated well with medicines. are you sure of the diagnosis? some conditions mimic absence seizures.