Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Neuro Physician on Back Problem

person-avatar

Asking For Self, Male 24, peshawer

Respected Docters i have slip disc problem from last 2 years.according to (MRI)reports i have the minimal diffuse posterior discs bulge at L5-S1.and now i feel pain in my right side leg.i used many medican and also a physiotherapy but i still have the problem.its very pain full.so what do you suggest for me.

Neurologist in Quetta - Dr. Ahmed Wali

Dr. Ahmed Wali - Neurologist

FCPS (Neurology), Fellowship Neurophysiology (AKU), Diplomat American Board of Clinical Neurophysiology (DABCN), | Quetta

review-stars

698 Positive Reviews

At this time you have to take neurosurgical opinion.Usually 80% cases are resolved with physio and medicines but 20% will ultimately need surgery.

Post Owner

thanks docter

5 years ago

Physiotherapist in Islamabad - Dr. Urooj Fatima Pt

Dr. Urooj Fatima Pt - Physiotherapist

DPT, Ms (Cardiopulmonary) | Islamabad

review-stars

25 Positive Reviews

Have to taken Physiotherapy properly? are you still taking it ? because most of patients don't take their physical treatment very seriously. and some disabilities become very severe. do they give you traction ? Don't stop physiotherapy . you can do easy exercises at home as prescribed by your doctor. even you have to do physiotherapy after surgery.

Post Owner

No mama, iam not taking it now because a physio docter suggest it only for a week and after that he told me to do some excerise and used hote pad in home and thats it.
so what you saggest.

5 years ago

Member of Marham-Forum

U need good Phsio & follow up with
Neurologist

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)