Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Neuro Physician on Half Head Pulsating Headache

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 22 years old, Lahore

Salam, I get severe migraine attacks, mostly on the right side of the head, I feel like my nerves are throbbing. I looked for food triggers i.e. yeast, cheese so I stopped taking them. But still sometimes I do get it. I keep waking up at night and I never wakeup well rested. I consulted a Neuro-physician 6 months ago who prescribed me Prothiaden 25mg for 1 month. During that time period I slept peacefully and now the attacks are getting worse, my head feels heavy all the time (even if there is no headache), I can't sleep properly, my neck stays stiff, my body aches most of the time, light makes my eyes hurt, I feel nauseated. Kindly guide me to a proper treatment. Thank you.

Neurologist in Lahore - Prof. Dr. Mujeeb Ur Rehman Abid

Prof. Dr. Mujeeb Ur Rehman Abid - Neurologist

MBBS, FCPS, MRCP, FRCP (London) | Lahore

review-stars

4 Positive Reviews

Start with rab Amyline 25 mg one fourth of it daily at night for 5 days and then increase to half tablet daily for the next one week and later in uk one full tablet daily for another 4 weeks ; then give me the feed back

Neurologist in Lahore - Prof. Dr. Mujeeb Ur Rehman Abid

Prof. Dr. Mujeeb Ur Rehman Abid - Neurologist

MBBS, FCPS, MRCP, FRCP (London) | Lahore

review-stars

4 Positive Reviews

Read Tab in place of rab

Neurologist in Lahore - Prof. Dr. Sajjad Naseer

Prof. Dr. Sajjad Naseer - Neurologist

MBBS, FCPS (Neurology), MRCP (Ireland ), MRCP (UK), FAAN, FRCP, American Board of Electro Diagnostic Medicine, | Lahore

review-stars

1889 Positive Reviews

Walaikum Asslam Please start same medicine and get back to me after three weeks 

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories