Home Search Menu Profile

Book Video Consultation

Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Neuro Physician on Headache CVST PT.

person-avatar

Asking For Self, Male 23, karachi

Im 23 years male diagnosed with CVST. I was having pain (10/10) on the left side of back head. Visited differnt hospital most of them give medcines by saying that it's due to hot weather or due to night job. All of a sudden one night i was suffered from unbearable pain and went to agha khan hospital they did CT scan, MRI and diagnosed it. was Admitted in april is it treatable? do i have any other major or minor brain problem besides cvst? how much time it'll gonna take? should i take it seriously? what threats do i have and what to care about? anything to worry about? I've bunch of other reports as well along with and have DVD of MRI and CT scan let me know if you need the film. Drs. are saying it's due to smocking, dehydration, blood is way too much densed I've that report as well where the blood components are written along with there values. am i taking the rights meds (asking just for self satisfaction)

General Physician in Khanewal - Dr. M Sanaullah Qureshi

Dr. M Sanaullah Qureshi - General Physician

MBBS, RMP | Khanewal

review-stars

250 Positive Reviews

Trust your Treating Physician.
The regimen is best

Post Owner

Thanks A Ton Sir

1 year ago

Member of Marham-Forum

pic 1

Member of Marham-Forum

General Practitioner in Karachi - Dr. Ariba Nasreen

Dr. Ariba Nasreen - General Practitioner

| MBBS | (DOW University of Health Sciences Karachi ) | Certified Family Medicine | (Ziauddin University Karachi) | Karachi

review-stars

35 Positive Reviews

assalamu alaikum thanks for asking
i saw the discharge summary the medicine prescribe by your doctor is right no need to worry about it just continue with this regimen, quit smoking as it worsen your condition and follow up with your doctor as advised.

Post Owner

Thanks A Ton Ma'am

1 year ago

General Practitioner in Karachi - Dr. Ariba Nasreen
Dr. Ariba Nasreen - General Practitioner

| MBBS | (DOW University of Health Sciences Karachi ) | Certified Family Medicine | (Ziauddin University Karachi) | Karachi | Book Appointment

review-stars 35 Positive Reviews

no problem dear

1 year ago

Homeopath in Karachi - Dr. Ayesha Kanwal

Dr. Ayesha Kanwal - Homeopath

DHMS , RHMP, C Aesthetics | Karachi

review-stars

100 Positive Reviews

Book appointment via marham or visit my insta id

https://instagram.com/h.dr.ayesha.kanwal?utm_medium=copy_link

this condition of yours is treatable....if possible visit my clinic along with the patient

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories