Book Video Consultation

Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Neuro Physician on I Have A Problem With My Head.

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Male, 38 years old, Peshawar

I suddenly get severe headaches, and the pain becomes so intense that it feels like my skull is going to burst and my brain is going to come out. I also have a problem with my left ear, and I have lost about 80% of my hearing in that ear. Please, if there is an ENT doctor or a neurologist available, I would be very grateful if you could help me make an appointment.

Neurologist in Islamabad - Dr. Dr. Iftikhar Khawaja (Uk)

Dr. Dr. Iftikhar Khawaja (Uk) - Neurologist

MBBS, DCMT, MRCP | Islamabad

review-stars

377 Positive Reviews

It’s a complex history. You need consult me through Marham


0

0

Attach Photo here: