Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Neuro Physician on Mental Disorder, Epilepsy

person-avatar

Asking for Brother, Male, 35 years old, Lahore

I have a younger brother who is almost 35 and has mental disorder since he was one year old. He can't understand any thing and aggressive as always bang doors, break glasses etc. He have treating him and consulted many doctors but never got any better. He gets epilepsy fits but that are now little controlled. We used to get him treated by Haroon Rashid who passed away a few years ago and now we consult Dr. Ahsan Ul Haq for almost 4 years but his behavior is getting worst. Is there any best doctor for these kind of symptoms. I tried to look and most Neurophysicians are for back pain etc and not particularly for these symptoms. I am looking for the best Neurophysician for this case.

Neurologist in Lahore - Prof. Dr. Mujeeb Ur Rehman Abid

Prof. Dr. Mujeeb Ur Rehman Abid - Neurologist

MBBS, FCPS, MRCP, FRCP (London) | Lahore

review-stars

4 Positive Reviews

Your brother has psychotic symptoms secondary to brain pathology . We can regularise his mental state through medicines though the actual pathology cannot be cured. But I would like to see him and assess him for future plan.

Neurologist in Quetta - Dr. Ahmed Wali

Dr. Ahmed Wali - Neurologist

FCPS (Neurology), Fellowship Neurophysiology (AKU), Diplomat American Board of Clinical Neurophysiology (DABCN), | Quetta

review-stars

705 Positive Reviews

Agreed, your brother needs to be checked both by neurologist and psychiatrist.
Much can be controlled with medicine.
There are many far good neurologists in Lahore. You can visit any of them.

Post Owner

Can you please name a couple of best ones for this case.

4 years ago

Neurologist in Lahore - Prof. Dr. Sajjad Naseer

Prof. Dr. Sajjad Naseer - Neurologist

MBBS, FCPS (Neurology), MRCP (Ireland ), MRCP (UK), FAAN, FRCP, American Board of Electro Diagnostic Medicine, | Lahore

review-stars

1889 Positive Reviews

Asslamu alaikum Please bring the patient to my clinc and let me examine him

Member of Marham-Forum

Please ask attendents to contact me.Prof A Sattar M HashimM.D, PhDSenior Consultant NeurosurgeonChairman Gamma Knife & Stereotactic RadiosurgeryDirector Stereotactic & Functional NeurosurgeryManaging Director & Chairman?Neurospinal & Cancer Care InstituteM. Hashim Memorial Trust (www.ncci.org.pk)100/1 depot lines Mansfield street MA jinnah road saddar Karachi PakistanMobile  +92 042-32591427, 85Fax  +92 042-32591427, 310E-mail info@ncci.org.pk              neurospi2013@gmail.com

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories