Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Neuro Physician on Migrane Related Problems

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 22 years old, Karachi

Hey i am 22 years old and suffering from the problem of forgetfulness even i forget my phone number or my relatives name and a very small detail or where i place my things. I am a student and also feels a problem of lack of concentration and focus. I also have an issue of migrane every month. Will u please help me out what to about it. I have a normal menstural cycle.

Member of Marham-Forum

same suchvation. take indral D for migrain releaf.
excersice daily.
Eat Healthy foods
Use Fruits

Neurologist in Quetta - Dr. Ahmed Wali

Dr. Ahmed Wali - Neurologist

FCPS (Neurology), Fellowship Neurophysiology (AKU), Diplomat American Board of Clinical Neurophysiology (DABCN), | Quetta

review-stars

707 Positive Reviews

Forgefulness is usually problem in old age but if it occures in young age this is sign of stress.
All you need to avoid anxious situations and change your routine to a healthy life style including enough sleep, exercise preferrably outdoor and simple foods.
If u still feel same problem then u may take SSRI like Paraxyl CR 12.5 MG daily for at least 6 months.

Neurologist in Karachi - Dr. Wajid Jawaid

Dr. Wajid Jawaid - Neurologist

MBBS, FCPS (Neurology) | Karachi

review-stars

98 Positive Reviews

In your age forgetfulness is usually because of stress, because of which there is problem of concentrating. When you can't concentrate on something then it's difficult to remember that. Rarely there are some other causes too . How do you feel now? if you still have this problem then it's better to consult a Neurophysician

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories