Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Neuro Physician on Nerve Problem

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 23 years old, Dadu sindh

I got eye pain almost 6 to 5 month has been occured i visited eye doctor after 4 month he told me to visit skin docter he also didn't diagnosed then he refer me to visit neurologist . I feel burning and sensation in eye and mostly skin around eye i feel vibrating movement in eye skin and sometimes both eye specially in one. In light wind cold and also hot. Neurologist give me mirgrine medicines but i don't feel any pain in head. Plz give me guidance .if there is any test that identifies the problem. Or recommend me the good docter in Karachi city if anyone know.

Neurologist in Karachi - Dr. Wajid Jawaid

Dr. Wajid Jawaid - Neurologist

MBBS, FCPS (Neurology) | Karachi

review-stars

98 Positive Reviews

pain in and around the eye may be due to migraine and some uncommon headaches, sinusitis, or eye nerve problems (as eye doctor had already cleared you, therefore not considering other eye related causes causes). you need a detailed evaluation, including history and examination. some tests may he required but that may be decided only after assessing you. You may take my appointment through Marham if you are willing to come to Karachi for treatment

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories