Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Neuro Physician on Severe Headache

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 27 years old, jhelum

i am having headche after travelling last night along with nausea and then vomiting. i took panadol and slept it got fine but now i am feeling still heavy head and some nausea feeling. this happens with me oftenly whenever i get tired or have a very hectic day. it is usually pain in half or both sides of head. i feeling sharp pain seeing light or loud sounds i cant even sleep at the time. what should i do? is this a matter of concern for me? please suggest what to do... thankyou in advance

Neurologist in Quetta - Dr. Ahmed Wali

Dr. Ahmed Wali - Neurologist

FCPS (Neurology), Fellowship Neurophysiology (AKU), Diplomat American Board of Clinical Neurophysiology (DABCN), | Quetta

review-stars

705 Positive Reviews

Dear concern,looks like you have migraine headache....it is better to avoid sleep deprivation, long time being thirsty or hungry.Noise, excessive sun light and tiredness also triggers the headache.U can take Brufen tablet 400 mg at the time of headache but if you suffer frequently frm these headaches then consult neurologist.

Post Owner

thankyou

5 years ago

Neurologist in Karachi - Dr. Mirza Naushad Baig

Dr. Mirza Naushad Baig - Neurologist

MBBS, Diploma in Neurology (Vienna, Austria) | Karachi

review-stars

177 Positive Reviews

Is it the first time,

Post Owner

no its not the first time it happens from some years.

5 years ago

Neurologist in Karachi - Dr. Mirza Naushad Baig

Dr. Mirza Naushad Baig - Neurologist

MBBS, Diploma in Neurology (Vienna, Austria) | Karachi

review-stars

177 Positive Reviews

do you fell nausea or vomitings accompanied with the headache, any sensitivity to bright lights, or strong smells, in sunlight and heat, does sleep makes it better

Post Owner

yes

5 years ago

Member of Marham-Forum

my daughter have headache since about 6 months, take some kind of panadol tablet and feel better. but last one month it become continues and intensity increase with fever, vomiting and have guilty behind the right ear . consult my family doctor, who advice panadol and some antibiotic for on week twice a day. but issue not resolved. doctor advice to consult eye specilist. so visit a eye consult doctor. doctor advice a eye galases. also said that if issue resolve then visit after one month and if not then visit after one week with a CT Scan report.
want to know what kind of actual problem & which type of doctor consult. is this a neurophysician or some other kind of doctor. please guide me.

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories