Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Neuro Physician on Severe Migraine

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 22 years old, Karachi

Hi, I am having several migraine attacks in a week. My doctor first prescribed me Zomig 2.5 mg but it was causing me breast pain so she stopped it and now told me to take nuberol forte instead. But it’s not working out for me. Please help suggest me any good migraine Pills with few side effects. Thanks

Neurologist in Karachi - Dr. Mirza Naushad Baig

Dr. Mirza Naushad Baig - Neurologist

MBBS, Diploma in Neurology (Vienna, Austria) | Karachi

review-stars

177 Positive Reviews

Do you have nausea, sensitivity to light, loud noices, perfumes, and does headache occur when you go out in sun, does sleep makes it better, since when are you having these attacs and how frequently they occir

Post Owner

Yes it happens when I wake up in the morning or go out in the sun, strong perfumes and nausea. Please suggest me any medicine with no Side effects

4 years ago

Neurologist in Karachi - Dr. Mirza Naushad Baig
Dr. Mirza Naushad Baig - Neurologist

MBBS, Diploma in Neurology (Vienna, Austria) | Karachi | Book Appointment

review-stars 177 Positive Reviews

Tab proxen 250mg 1+0+1 Tab Imigran 50mg 0+0+1 Cap Migram 5mg 0+0+1 Cap Risek 1+0+0 Before breakfast You are not allowed milk and milk products, apple, banana, dry fruits, Chinese with aginomoto and coffee Get bavk to me in a week

4 years ago

Endocrinologist in Abbottabad - Dr. Zulfiqar Ahmed

Dr. Zulfiqar Ahmed - Endocrinologist

MBBS, MRCP (UK) | Abbottabad

review-stars

80 Positive Reviews

Hi. How was u diagnosed as having migraines? May be for what ur telling migraine it’s some other type of headache. U need to give full history of ur headache. Type of pain, duration,frequency, what makes it worse and what relieves it , location and warning signs etc. Thanks

Neurologist in Karachi - Dr. Wajid Jawaid

Dr. Wajid Jawaid - Neurologist

MBBS, FCPS (Neurology) | Karachi

review-stars

98 Positive Reviews

please tell some details of your headache. important thing is to first confirm the diagnosis and then treat. if it's migraine then treatment options are available which can be used depending on the severity, how frequent attacks, and your other relevant history. you can take appointment via Marham if you want to consult

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories