Book Video Consultation

Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Neuro Physician on Sleep Paralysis

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Male, 24 years old, Islamabad

Assalamalaikum,

I'm 24 year old. Almost 10 months ago my sleep paralysis were started at that time I felt for three to four times. And then after I feel after 2-3 months. Now these paralysis are becoming little frequent. Should I need to worry about these. My sleeping cycle is from 2am-10am. I almost sleep 8 hours daily.

What should I do was curious about this. Should I go through tests or consult with doctor. Or should i let it be with lifestyle changes.

Homeopath in Karachi - Homeopathic Dr. Basit Chawla

Homeopathic Dr. Basit Chawla - Homeopath

DHMS, Clinical psychologist | Karachi

review-stars

139 Positive Reviews

Aap ka masla both jald homeopathic medicine se bilkul theek ho skta ha, fikr na krain, kindly online appointment ya call krain

042-34500888,


0

0

Neurologist in Islamabad - Dr. Iftikhar Khawaja

Dr. Iftikhar Khawaja - Neurologist

MBBS, DCMT, MRCP | Islamabad

review-stars

377 Positive Reviews

What do you mean by sleep paralysis? Do you get paralyzed on one side or in one arm or leg? If you do develop weakness on one side or one limb during sleep how long does it last? Sleep paralysis is not a recognized physical illness. Please describe your symptoms.


0

0

Member

Post Owner


No ,I feel pressure on chest I try to move or speak due to that moment I couldn't. It is a phenomenon of 3-5 seconds. Then my body starts to behave normal. Its always aucward feeling.

2 months ago

Attach Photo here: