Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Neuro Physician on Stroke Attack

person-avatar

Asking for Father, Male, 62 years old, Sabzazar lahore

My dad had stroke attack few months ago, but now his body not making enough blood

Neurologist in Lahore - Dr. Saman Rauf

Dr. Saman Rauf - Neurologist

MBBS, FCPS | Lahore

review-stars

18 Positive Reviews

How do u know that its not making enough blood ,?has he been on blood thinners ? , what are his other co morbids

Member of Marham-Forum

He do have blood test which was 5 hb and we do have blood infusion then take blood test and hb was 9, after two weeks he again feeling weak we do blood testand hb again go down to 6

Neurologist in Lahore - Prof. Dr. Mujeeb Ur Rehman Abid

Prof. Dr. Mujeeb Ur Rehman Abid - Neurologist

MBBS, FCPS, MRCP, FRCP (London) | Lahore

review-stars

4 Positive Reviews

That means he is loosing blood some where. In this age blood loss I’d intestine needs to be investigated and meanwhile few blood tests more to see whether Red blood cells are not getting destroyed what we call it as hemolytic anemia. So all the above needs detailed assessment. Thanks.

Neurologist in Lahore - Prof. Dr. Sajjad Naseer

Prof. Dr. Sajjad Naseer - Neurologist

MBBS, FCPS (Neurology), MRCP (Ireland ), MRCP (UK), FAAN, FRCP, American Board of Electro Diagnostic Medicine, | Lahore

review-stars

1881 Positive Reviews

Asslamu alaikum Thanks for asking My suggestion is bring the patient to my clinic and let me see. Do bring all the investigations including CT brainECGSERUM GLUCOSE: fasting and random Echocardiography Fasting lipid profile Urine analysis Carotid doppler

Neurologist in Quetta - Dr. Ahmed Wali

Dr. Ahmed Wali - Neurologist

FCPS (Neurology), Fellowship Neurophysiology (AKU), Diplomat American Board of Clinical Neurophysiology (DABCN), | Quetta

review-stars

701 Positive Reviews

I did not understand what you are saying. Anyhow please show the CBC blood test that can confirm lack of blood.If it is so you need to check you father to good physician. There are many causes of aneamia. A proper detail history and lab reports will guide further management.

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories