Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Dietitian/Nutritionist on Weight Gain

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 21 years old, lahore

hello Marhams doctors i am very hopefully write because your answer insipire All poeple i hope you help me too pleas help me my weight is 70 and height is 5.7-8 and i have constipation 2,3 days common to past year i tried to much method but my weight is gain i want to loose my weight Till march my wedding is in march pleas Help me i have to much thighs arms hip and lower belly fat but my face is thin pleas help me????

Nutritionist in Islamabad - Dr. Muhammad Israr Khan

Dr. Muhammad Israr Khan - Nutritionist

BSc-Nutrition , MSc-Nutrition , PHD-Human Nutrition | Islamabad

review-stars

294 Positive Reviews

your ideal weight should be 60kg so you should reduce 10kg. since you have constipation also so it is suggested to follow a customized diet plan which should help you reduce weight and relieve your constipation. I prepare diet plans for weight loss which help you reduce 8-12kg in one month. since a diet plan is prepared after detailed interview regarding eating habits, food likes and dislikes and daily physical activity level so it is suggested to book an appointment via marham for online consultancy or visit clinic at Islamabad. you can book an appointment by calling on 042-32591427,

Nutritionist in Lahore - Alghayia Tahir

Alghayia Tahir - Nutritionist

BS Hons (Food Science and Nutrition) MS Scholar | Lahore

review-stars

3 Positive Reviews

take 1 fig soked in half glass of water overnight have it on empty stomach for your constipation. first of all ypu should to cure your constipation problem then start a healty diet plan ....

Nutritionist in Islamabad - Qurat Ul Ain Khalil

Qurat Ul Ain Khalil - Nutritionist

BSC (Food and Nutrition) | Islamabad

review-stars

92 Positive Reviews

kindly share your dietary routine, exercise routine and water intake.
For constipation, increase your fibre intake along with 8- 10 glasses of water.
Excess fat on your arms thighs hip and lower belly is an indication of pear obesity. Avoid caffeine, starchy foods and do more specific exercise. You can consult online for diet plan and exercise pattern.

Member of Marham-Forum

eat lots of vegetables for constipation.. for healthy weight loss..control your portion sizes rather than skipping meals..in order to contour your body..join gym

Nutritionist in Sialkot - Wafa Basit

Wafa Basit - Nutritionist

BS (HONS)Nutrition | Sialkot

review-stars

11 Positive Reviews

Increase your intake of fiber in the form of fruits and vegetables. Also drink plenty of water and increase physical activity. Consume small frequent meals. For weight loss, include foods from all food groups but you need to work on the portion sizes. Try to lose 2lbs a week instead of rapid weight loss. Don't opt for a crash diet. Because that can lead to various other health problems such as nutritional deficiencies, digestive problems, skin issues etc. For a healthy weight loss diet plan, book an appointment...

Member of Marham-Forum

Hi marham doctors I was a 100 Kgs and have reduce down to 66 Kgs and am working out regularly, my hight is 5 10.5 and I want to gain muscle weight and not fat at all can you tell me if that is possible. I am on a high protein and no carb diet and my workout schedule is 6 days a week heavy lifting I had sunken cheeks but I have gotten rid of them and now I want to gain pure muscle weight.

BS (HONS)Nutrition | Sialkot | Book Appointment

review-stars 11 Positive Reviews

Consume a well-balanced diet by including all food groups. Increase your calorie intake by consuming calorie-dense foods. Start consuming healthy carbs in the form of fruits and vegetables. Include pre-workout drinks/smoothies so that you can have enough energy to workout. Plus don't rely only on protein sources. For a healthy diet chart you can book an appointment....

5 years ago

BS (HONS)Nutrition | Sialkot | Book Appointment

review-stars 11 Positive Reviews

Animal protein sources*

5 years ago

Psychologist in Lahore - Dr. Nazish Idrees

Dr. Nazish Idrees - Psychologist

PhD Scholar in Clinical Psychology, MS (Clinical Psychology), Msc (HDFS), B.sc Dietetics,Diploma in Dialectical Behavior Therapy, Diploma in Diet and Nutritional Advisor with distinction, Diploma in Family and Relationship Therapist | Lahore

Hi

May be you are excessively taken fiber foods, there is a need to manage diet with balanced portions of food groups and liquid intake. For detailed guidelnes book an appointment, it differs from person to person. individual advise is required

Member of Marham-Forum

bshd

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Dietitian/Nutritionist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories