Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Psychiatry on Depression

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 20 years old, karachi

hello.My sister got married in november 2017.her husband got dies in feb just after 2 months of her marriage.we didnt know that her husband was sick before marriage.after getting married she saw soo many symtoms of illness nose bleeding some more other problem serious problem..now one year is past but she still cant move her self and whenever something happens to her she says i will die.so what should we do..really need your help.

Member of Marham-Forum

Thank you very much for consulting me. The problem your sister is facing appears to be quite grave. I will suggest you to take her in person to a consultant Psychiatrist in your city for complete evaluation, investigations , drug treatment & Psychological intervention.

Psychiatrist in Karachi - Dr. Ahmer Mairaj

Dr. Ahmer Mairaj - Psychiatrist

MBBS, MCPS ( Psychiatry) | Karachi

review-stars

64 Positive Reviews

Asa....Dr Qamber is right ...Its better to consult Psychiatrist here in karachi....you can book appointment of any Psychiatrist via Marham app....

Psychiatrist in Larkana - Dr. Rahmat Ali Wagan

In my opinion she is suffering from conversion disorder underlying depression.She needs hospitalization for assessment and treatment.

Member of Marham-Forum

Hey there.What i can gather from the details you have provided is that she has undergone a grief reaction possibly prolonged and currently manifesting as a depressive episode with predominant somatic symptoms. She needs professional help without further delay. Regards.

Member of Marham-Forum

Hey there,
What i gather from the details you have provided is that she has possibly gone through a prolonged grief reaction & is now presenting with depression with predominant physical symptoms. She needs professional help as early as possible. Regards.

Psychiatrist in Karachi - Assoc. Prof. Dr. Aneel Kumar Keswani

Assoc. Prof. Dr. Aneel Kumar Keswani - Psychiatrist

MBBS , FCPS (Psychiatry) | Karachi

review-stars

1406 Positive Reviews

sorry for late reply, I think the sufficient answered has been given, as per history is suggestive that her husband has died just after 2 months of marriage it is quite shocking and grief reaction is inevitable but as per said that the guy was never fine and has something with him before marriage, this thing reflects that the patient has history of depression which she has faced soon after marriage, so it is advisable to visit a psychiatrist to understand the case via detailed history and can be managed properly. thanks regards

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories