Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Psychiatry on Depression And Anxiety

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Male, 25 years old, Peshawar

Aoa I m a Final Year MBBS student. I was diagnosed with Diabetes and hypertension few years back. Plus some domestic and Academic issues put me into depression and anxiety. And its affecting my studies. Can i get online consultations with minimum fee? I really need the help. I don't wish to really on any SSRIs, TCAs etc.

Psychiatrist in Karachi - Assoc. Prof. Dr. Aneel Kumar Keswani

Assoc. Prof. Dr. Aneel Kumar Keswani - Psychiatrist

MBBS , FCPS (Psychiatry) | Karachi

review-stars

1400 Positive Reviews

Contact marham and request them for subsidised consultation charges

Psychiatrist in Islamabad - Dr. Syed Azhar Ali

Dr. Syed Azhar Ali - Psychiatrist

MBBS , FCPS (Psychiatry) | Islamabad

review-stars

15 Positive Reviews

Depression is common with hypertension and diabetes... And need to be treated as importantly and attentively as diabetes and hypertension.  There are some methods to treat depression without medicine. The most useful is cognitive behavioral therapy and stress management. CBT has 12 sessions each comprising 45 minutes 1 per week. Stress management has 4 sessions 1 per week.    

General Physician in Lahore - Dr. Kashif Ijaz Ahmed

Dr. Kashif Ijaz Ahmed - General Physician

MBBS, MRCP (UK), MRCP (E), MRGP (UK), FRSPH, CCT (UK), Family Medicine, PGDip (London), PGDip Diabetes (USW) | Lahore

review-stars

11 Positive Reviews

hi
i really feel sorry to hear about your ill health and social stressors making you feel ill emotionally. i am happy to talk to you if this could be any help.i am happy to forego my consult fee please speak to administrators about this
regards
Kashif

General Practitioner in Peshawar - Dr. Wajahat Hassan

How to contact sir?

5 years ago

MBBS, MRCP (UK), MRCP (E), MRGP (UK), FRSPH, CCT (UK), Family Medicine, PGDip (London), PGDip Diabetes (USW) | Lahore | Book Appointment

review-stars 11 Positive Reviews

kashiahmad50@gmail.com

5 years ago

MBBS, MRCP (UK), MRCP (E), MRGP (UK), FRSPH, CCT (UK), Family Medicine, PGDip (London), PGDip Diabetes (USW) | Lahore | Book Appointment

review-stars 11 Positive Reviews

i am not sure how to as i have just started using this platform email me i can send you my no or call Marham and explain them the situation

5 years ago

Clinical Psychologist in Karachi - Qurrat Jibran

Qurrat Jibran - Clinical Psychologist

M.Phil Clinical Psychology, PMD Clinical Psychology, Master in Clinical Psychology | Karachi

review-stars

28 Positive Reviews

Hello, it very common with medical students, I have been student counselor at medical University so I know the stress of studies.
U can contact
042-32591427,
Or ask with management for further contact

can i get ur email or contact no?

5 years ago

General Physician in Karachi - Dr. Shafiq Thahim

Dr. Shafiq Thahim - General Physician

MBBS | Karachi

review-stars

64 Positive Reviews

You are most welcome .You can call me tomorrow @ 3pm

Member of Marham-Forum

My name is faraz ahmed,1 am 23 yrs old.i have been suffering from anxiety and depression since 2015.at the beginning the doc gave me the high doses and i have been taking those high doses madecine which has ruined my mind.now i m in a very sensitive condition.i cant go outside because of the fear the i would b faint.plz tell me what should i do.

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories