Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Psychiatry on Mental Disturbance

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Male, 31 years old, Lahore

I need diagnosis for the issues I am facing right now. I have soe sort of short term memory disorder due to which i am unable to remember past event with the exception of those that involved greater level of attention. I can not speak up in confidence and I have skme learning issues aswell. I have been taking antidepressant meds in the past from three different doctors but of no avail. I am unable to properly focus in situations which is affecting my work and I have started being isolated. I just keep sitting quietly like dumbs even when I am with friends and they are all mocking around.

Any suggestions for a preferred treatment or a doctor which might look into all of these issues would be welcomed.

Psychiatrist in Lahore - Prof. Dr. Ismail Tariq

Prof. Dr. Ismail Tariq - Psychiatrist

MBBS, DPM, MCPS (PSYCHIATRY), FCPS (PSYCHIATRY) | Lahore

review-stars

321 Positive Reviews

Thank you for this inquiry.
As you have indicated disturbance in memory is due to lack of concentration. Which OS due to depression. Now such medication are available which specifically improve memory due th weight loss

I also faced same situation...

4 years ago

Psychiatrist in Larkana - Dr. Rahmat Ali Wagan

Take tab brintellix10mg ek rose 6months

Post Owner

Thank you for your concern. I already took brintellix prescribed by a doctor(name hidden) alongwith prothiaden

4 years ago

Psychologist in Karachi - Daniyal Riaz

Daniyal Riaz - Psychologist

Mphil (Clinical Psychology), Lisenced Hypnotherapist (USA) | Karachi

review-stars

118 Positive Reviews

Dear worried patient, your symptoms could be a result of your medication. low confidence can be boost easily with few psychological session. You can book an appointment here on Marham.pk and consult me and I'll help you.

Post Owner

Thank you Daniyal Riaz but your profile seems you belong to karachi whereas I am currently resided in Lahore.

4 years ago

Psychologist in Karachi - Daniyal Riaz
Daniyal Riaz - Psychologist

Mphil (Clinical Psychology), Lisenced Hypnotherapist (USA) | Karachi | Book Appointment

review-stars 118 Positive Reviews

Marham.pk also provides the facility of online sessions which you can take it at the comfort of your home at your availabile time. so you can avail the opportunity of online session.

4 years ago

Member of Marham-Forum

Bro please contact with me I'm facing same disease as u mentioned above... m totally unaware please help me and guide me for better precautions
whats app 0 3 0 7 4 5 0 1 9 3 1

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories