Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Psychiatry on Psychitrist

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Male, 41 years old, Karachi, Pakistan

I was using Duloxetine since 2016 to treat anxiety n depression. Now I dosed it off slowly n don't want to use it again. My eye sight is now very weak. I have frequent urination n problem doing any heavy physical activity. Are these just side effects of duloxetine. I consulted a neurosergon n he says that my nerves are I under stress. Please advise what should I do?

Psychiatrist in Faisalabad - Dr. Nazia Tanveer

Dr. Nazia Tanveer - Psychiatrist

MBBS , MCPS (PSYCHIATRY) , FCPS (PSYCHIATRY) | Faisalabad

review-stars

35 Positive Reviews

Your depression Anxiety is coming back, consult psychiatrist to start medication

Member of Marham-Forum

have you completely tappered off the medicine? if yes then how many days have passed, as these are NOT well recognized symptoms of Duloxetine withdrawal. Also tell me in which dose you were taking it and how did you taper it off.

Psychiatrist in Karachi - Dr. Irsa Hyder Shaikh

Dr. Irsa Hyder Shaikh - Psychiatrist

MBBS, FCPS (Psychiatry) | Karachi

review-stars

124 Positive Reviews

Frequency of urination is a symptom of anxiety if all the organic causes are ruled out as well. And it is not a side effect of duloxetine

Psychiatrist in Faisalabad - Dr. Maryam Khokhar

Dr. Maryam Khokhar - Psychiatrist

MBBS , FCPS (Psychiatry) | Faisalabad

review-stars

403 Positive Reviews

You need to consult a psychiatrist..... There is a need for thorough assessment and change of treatment plan where either shifting to other drug can be beneficial or tapering off doluxetine and starting psychological treatments can be tried out. To book an appointment via video consultation go for marham. Pk

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories