Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Psychologist on Health Anxiety

person-avatar

Asking for Brother, Male, 25 years old, Lahore

My brother always Searches about the different diseases on internet. He looks like worry on a daily basis. We are very worried about him. He has also physical symptoms. He feels uncomfortable in his left chest cornerand left upper back. We had ecgs multiple times and Echo those were normal. Please suggest what should we do next??

Psychologist in Gujranwala - Ms. Rabia Tanveer

Ms. Rabia Tanveer - Psychologist

MSc (Psychology), Diploma (Clinical Psychology), BTTC (Behavioral Therapy Training Course), ADCP, Training of Addiction Professionals of Pakistan, DHMS | Gujranwala

review-stars

2220 Positive Reviews

Aoa ..you can call me through marham.I will help you...apna or apne brother ka boht khayal rakhen

Psychologist in Karachi - Daniyal Riaz

Daniyal Riaz - Psychologist

Mphil (Clinical Psychology), Lisenced Hypnotherapist (USA) | Karachi

review-stars

119 Positive Reviews

Dear concerned person. I can understand your feelings. according to your post it seems like your brother is developing symptoms of illness anxiety where person get over concerned about his/health due to excessive worry of health. as you know practice makes a man perfect this worry change into a believe system which affect the person's social and occupational life.
this symptoms can easily be managed with counseling/psychotherapy. if you want you can consult me through marham.pk online video clinic or visit me at hospital for treatment.

Psychologist in Lahore - Aisha Khan

Aisha Khan - Psychologist

M.Sc General Psychology, Advance Diploma in Clinical Psychology | Lahore

review-stars

9 Positive Reviews

a man who is a hospital. we recommend psychotherapy if a problem started disturbing his daily routine. you should definitely consult a psychotherapist

Psychologist in Lahore - Fidak Zahra

Fidak Zahra - Psychologist

BS (Applied Psychology) | Lahore

review-stars

17 Positive Reviews

some times people don't have actual symptoms thier mental conditions induce that specific pain or symptoms. first u should consult a psychologist for identification of the problem. u can consult me as well.u can book appointment through marham. regards.

Psychologist in Lahore - Bushra Jabeen

Bushra Jabeen - Psychologist

Ms Clinical Psychology, MSc Psychology, Advance diploma in Clinical Psychology | Lahore

review-stars

35 Positive Reviews

This is a kind of neurotic disorder, underlying cause can be some stress. He should be assessed properly and needs CBT sessions along with other therapy techniques

Psychologist in Dera Ismail Khan - Maryam Siddique

Maryam Siddique - Psychologist

MSc (Psychology), M.Phil (Clinical Psychology) | Dera Ismail Khan

review-stars

3 Positive Reviews

he needs psychotherapy... you can contact me

Member of Marham-Forum

Ur brother have anxiety regarding health concerns.. He need proper therapy for that.. U can consult me through marham for proper sessions

Psychologist in Islamabad - Ms Shaffaq Imran

Ms Shaffaq Imran - Psychologist

| MS (Clinical Psychology) | EMDR certification | (EMDR Pakistan) | NLP certification | (NFNLP USA) Hypnosis certification (NGH USA) | Islamabad

review-stars

1 Positive Reviews

Hello. Please advise your brother to seek psychotherapy. The problem is manageable. Contact for appointment.

Member of Marham-Forum

This is called hypochondriasm. Culprit is Google. Googling diseases makes you hypochondriac as you start associating symptoms with yourself. Plan something that keeps him away from googling diseases for at least 2 to 3 weeks. A trip to hilly areas will change his mind naturally and he will realize that he is normal and problem is just in needlessly googling diseases.

Psychologist in Lahore - Samad Khan

Samad Khan - Psychologist

Diploma Counselling (CPCAB) UK, Hypnotist (NGH) USA | Lahore

review-stars

119 Positive Reviews

AOA
First of all do get in touch and show all the relevant medical reports to your Physician and if need be he can get an appointment through Marham for my Psychological analysis and subsequent treatment for any related anxiety as such

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Psychologist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories