Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Psychologist on How To Avoid Mental Stress From In Laws

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 29 years old, Karachi

I have got married 4months before nd i had got miscarriage last month as well . I have joint family in laws nd they are giving me tough time. My husband is very supportive nd caring but the tym when his family members say anything wrong about him he nevr say a word for me infact he got angry on me nd everything spoiled between us its always me who beg him to talk to me but internally em dying of mental stress cause i never respond to them because my husband won't like it nd this thing is killing me.My husband allowed me to do job nd when he asked his sis nd mother they denied so we had fight over that as well. Nw i dont have any option how to keep myself happy in this toxic environment please please help me

Psychologist in Lahore - Saba Ahmed

Saba Ahmed - Psychologist

MSc (Psychology), Advance Diploma in Clinical Psychology | Lahore

review-stars

21 Positive Reviews

Try to remember good event that makes u haapy.
Use relaxation exercises
Deep breathing while u feel distrb
Distract attention frm that events which make u angry n kills u internally replace bad thought wd good ones stay happy

Psychologist in Gujranwala - Ms. Rabia Tanveer

Ms. Rabia Tanveer - Psychologist

MSc (Psychology), Diploma (Clinical Psychology), BTTC (Behavioral Therapy Training Course), ADCP, Training of Addiction Professionals of Pakistan, DHMS | Gujranwala

review-stars

2211 Positive Reviews

Aoa dear.. You can call me through Marham. I will help you all.. apna boht khayal rakhen

Clinical Psychologist in Lahore - Dr. Huma Aftab Sheikh

Dr. Huma Aftab Sheikh - Clinical Psychologist

BS ( Hons) Psychology ,MS (Clinical Psychology & Counseling Psychology) | Lahore

review-stars

78 Positive Reviews

oh your scenario is actually really problematic but there is always a hope you know you r right on ur behalf but having a fight with ur spouse is never a good option who have always supported you. convince them politely your husband should tale stand for you and if not try to find peace within your self gar pe reh k try to do different activities art work or anything productive. and u do need psychotherapy as well.

Psychologist in Karachi - Rida Rehman

Rida Rehman - Psychologist

MSC (Clinical Psychology) | Karachi

review-stars

2 Positive Reviews

Have a appointment we will discuss what solutions can be how to deal this situation
May your problem get solve
AMEEN

Psychologist in Lahore - Bushra Jabeen

Bushra Jabeen - Psychologist

Ms Clinical Psychology, MSc Psychology, Advance diploma in Clinical Psychology | Lahore

review-stars

35 Positive Reviews

Get an appointment with me and discuss your case in detail because these inform are not sufficient

Psychologist in Lahore - Aisha Khan

Aisha Khan - Psychologist

M.Sc General Psychology, Advance Diploma in Clinical Psychology | Lahore

review-stars

9 Positive Reviews

you need catharsis and counselling. you can contact me through marham

Psychologist in Dera Ismail Khan - Maryam Siddique

Maryam Siddique - Psychologist

MSc (Psychology), M.Phil (Clinical Psychology) | Dera Ismail Khan

review-stars

3 Positive Reviews

you should take counseling n psychotherapy sessions...

Psychologist in Karachi - Sana Mansoor

Sana Mansoor - Psychologist

| MS (Clinical Psychology) | BS (Psychology) | | Karachi

review-stars

12 Positive Reviews

Assalam o alaikum,
I can understand what you've been going through, a miscarriage and other circumstances in your surrounding. I want you to book an appointment and take therapy/counseling session.
I practice at consult-a-psychologist, you can book your appointment with me.

Psychologist in Karachi - Eisha Usmani

Eisha Usmani - Psychologist

M Phil (Clinical Psychology), BS Psychology, IPP, Certified Art Therapy, Life Coach | Karachi

review-stars

2 Positive Reviews

You can contact me through marham. You are going through a tough emotional phase where you need someone to talk to. There is also a need to improve your relationship with your husband in order to survive with your in-laws. I have worked with women who had suffered with emotional difficulties in their married life. You may feel free to contact me.

Psychologist in Karachi - Ms Murk Qazi

Ms Murk Qazi - Psychologist

MS (Clinical Psychology) | Karachi

review-stars

25 Positive Reviews

It must be difficult and what you are feeling is completely natural in the given situation. However, its good that you are seeking professional help to make yourself stronger and equip with the skills to deal with these tough situations. There is no one way to deal with such matters so I would encourage you to take individual therapy sessions. It would give a more comfortable space to share issues and learn to deal with them and relax yourself. You can reach out to me to set appointment too. God bless!

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Psychologist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories