Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Psychologist on Pain During Sexual

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 29 years old, Gulshan hadeed kahi

Meri shadi ko 3 yr higye hn. Or hmary darmiyn intercourse ni hua still. Due to pain. Mujy dar beth gya h demag me k dard higa is se bht.. Kindly suggest me any medicines or any tube wihch i apply before sexual process.

Psychologist in Lahore - Zobia Hassan

Zobia Hassan - Psychologist

BS (Hons) in Applied Psychology, Advance Diploma in Clinical Psychology (ADCP) | Lahore

review-stars

1 Positive Reviews

You should take therapy which decrease your fear of pain. You donot need any medication for it. So avoid medication and encourage yourself to do sex by overcoming your fear. You can consult me via online therapy

Psychologist in Gujranwala - Ms. Rabia Tanveer

Ms. Rabia Tanveer - Psychologist

MSc (Psychology), Diploma (Clinical Psychology), BTTC (Behavioral Therapy Training Course), ADCP, Training of Addiction Professionals of Pakistan, DHMS | Gujranwala

review-stars

2160 Positive Reviews

Aoa dear.. you can book an appointment through marham. apna boht khayal rakhen..

Psychologist in Islamabad - Dr. Sumera Bhatti

Dr. Sumera Bhatti - Psychologist

MSc (Applied Psychology), ADCP, Diploma in Addiction Medicine, International Certified Addiction Professional (ICAP) | Islamabad

review-stars

5 Positive Reviews

please contact me

Clinical Psychologist in Karachi - Dr. Qurrat Jibran

Dr. Qurrat Jibran - Clinical Psychologist

M.Phil Clinical Psychology, PMD Clinical Psychology, Master in Clinical Psychology | Karachi

review-stars

28 Positive Reviews

Dear client,
There is need to b assessement of fear, due to lack of knowledge, due to just listen stories from friend, or what so on.
Need educational session regqrding sexual cycle and natural response of body), proper knowledge, develop comfort zone with your body with proper name and function.
Kindly booked and appointment with the selected therapist and discuss indetail.
Not need any medication

Psychologist in Karachi - Shoaib Ahmad

Shoaib Ahmad - Psychologist

M.Sc (Psychology), P.M.D.C (Clinical Psychology), Dip Psychology | Karachi

review-stars

146 Positive Reviews

Dear ,
how can you say that, this is pain ,because you still didnt perforf I/C yet.this is your irrational fear regarding i/c which might be due to your underline conflicts , so you desperately need sex counseling .hopefully you will better soon . you also need some medical test.please booked online counseling session via Marham.

Psychologist in Karachi - Tooba Farooq

Tooba Farooq - Psychologist

BS Psychology, MS Clinical Psychology | Karachi

Hi, so to rule out any physiological reasons I suggest you go to a gynaecologist for a thorough check up. If there is no medical reason behind the pain then it’s possible it’s a result of your fears and anxieties related to sex. For that you’ll benefit from therapy to overcome whatever it is that’s bothering you. Hope this helps!

Psychologist in Lahore - Dr. Nazish Idrees

Dr. Nazish Idrees - Psychologist

PhD Scholar in Clinical Psychology, MS (Clinical Psychology), Msc (HDFS), B.sc Dietetics,Diploma in Dialectical Behavior Therapy, Diploma in Diet and Nutritional Advisor with distinction, Diploma in Family and Relationship Therapist | Lahore

This is called Genito-pelvic pain/penetration disorder. This condition is purely psychological and you will be able to do it well without any fear and pain within few psychotherapy sessions using sex therapy techniques:)
https://www.facebook.com/peculiarcoach/

Psychologist in Lahore - Squadron Leader Ahmed Salman

Squadron Leader Ahmed Salman - Psychologist

Masters in Psychology, Diploma in Clinical Psychology, MS Clinical Psychology (Continue) | Lahore

review-stars

966 Positive Reviews

couple counseling is urgently required. Get appointment through marham.pk
please

Psychologist in Bahawalpur - Zahid Aziz

Zahid Aziz - Psychologist

BS , MPhil (Applied Psychology) | Bahawalpur

review-stars

60 Positive Reviews

Kindly give complete details of your issue. With few information provided in your case, it is hard for me to properly guide..

Member of Marham-Forum

Well I suggest you go and Google what is LOVE AVOIDANCE & FEARING SEXUAL INTAMACY. AND GETTING INTO COUNSELLING TO EXLORE WHERE ITS STEMMING FROM

Homeopath in Gujranwala - Dr. Muhammad Faisal

Dr. Muhammad Faisal - Homeopath

M.Sc (Clinical Psychology), EMT (Ireland), Certification PGD (Applied Psychology) DHMS, RHMP | Gujranwala

review-stars

14 Positive Reviews

My self is clinical psychologist and Mental health professional, also expert in sexual issues with natural and effective sources kindly fix an appointment with the help of marham.
U feel batter with in 1 consultancy. Thanks

Psychologist in Rawalpindi - Ms. Rida Riaz

Ms. Rida Riaz - Psychologist

BS (Hons) Applied Psychology, Advance Diploma in Clinical Psychology | Rawalpindi

review-stars

7 Positive Reviews

contact through marham than your problem will be sortout

Member of Marham-Forum

you have vaginismus. because of psychological fear your muscles in pelvic area contract and then it hurts or becomes impossible to have intercourse. this is 100% curable. buy a set of dilators and do reverse kegels and research vaginismus

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Psychologist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories