Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Psychologist on Panic Attacks, And Anxiety ,

person-avatar

Asking For Self, Male 32, Lahore model town

I m suffering from panic attacks and anxiety since month of june , how much time it takes to recover , i daily have these attacks for several hours , some time 10 hours some time 4 hours , some time whole day , will it be curable, would i spend my life normally once again or not.

Clinical Psychologist in Lahore - Dr. Huma Aftab Sheikh

Dr. Huma Aftab Sheikh - Clinical Psychologist

BS ( Hons) Psychology ,MS (Clinical Psychology & Counseling Psychology) | Lahore

review-stars

78 Positive Reviews

u need to see a psychiatrist asap n then go for therapy sessions side by side to overcome ur fears.

Psychologist in Karachi - Ms. Humera Qutb

Ms. Humera Qutb - Psychologist

MS Clinical Psychology, Diploma in Hypnosis and Neuro-Linguistic Programming(NGH, ABNLP, USA), M. A (Clinical Psychology) | Karachi

review-stars

21 Positive Reviews

Hi,

The good news is that anxiety is curable. You need to take regular therapy sessions for that.

For appointment, kindly connect through marham.

Member of Marham-Forum

you can appoint me through marham for psychotherapy sessions.

Psychologist in Sargodha - Ms. Amina Iqbal

Ms. Amina Iqbal - Psychologist

| Msc Psychology | Certified NLP | | Sargodha

review-stars

12 Positive Reviews

Yes u can for sure but u have to take proper sessions for it .
contact through this forum for appointment.

Psychologist in Lahore - Mr. Jafar Ali

Mr. Jafar Ali - Psychologist

MS psychology, MSc Psychology, NLP& hypnotherapy | Lahore

review-stars

2 Positive Reviews

you need complete assessment regarding your issues, than treatment will be started through psychotherapy and might be medicine too if needed.

yes it is completely managable and you can enjoy your routine and normal life...

Member of Marham-Forum

who diagnosed you with panic and anxiety? if any psychologist or psychiatrist diagnosed you then surely he or she advised you something...any way without taking complete histroy and background of your life and start of symtoms i cant help you...kindly book your appointment for a curable talk and relief

Post Owner

I concerned to psychiatrists at ganga ram who tells its panic attacks and anxiety and prescribed me zaline 50mg , m zanzia 5mg and buspar 5mg , i took these medicine for two day , due to which I slept whole day , as i can't afford sleeping all day , i am busy guy , so I left , now a physician asked me to take sert50 and session ,
I just want to know how much time it will takes to recover ,

3 years ago

so now if you want me to help you with all scenario you must get appointment and medication always have some side effects but psychotherpay can be helpful

3 years ago

Psychologist in Sahiwal - Nudrat Shahbaz

Nudrat Shahbaz - Psychologist

BSc Psychology, Ms Clinical Psychology, MSc Applied Psychology | Sahiwal

review-stars

44 Positive Reviews

Hope u feel well,
This is treatable. If u can get online session than this will be fruitful for u.
Thank u

Clinical Psychologist in Karachi - Qurrat Jibran

Qurrat Jibran - Clinical Psychologist

M.Phil Clinical Psychology, PMD Clinical Psychology, Master in Clinical Psychology | Karachi

review-stars

28 Positive Reviews

Dear you need to consult with psychologist to identify that it is panic attack in real, what is your condition in anxiety attacks.
you can pend normal life, but need to find out the reason of your anxiety.
kindly consult with psychologist.
thanks

Psychologist in Rawalpindi - Ms. Fizzah Tahir

Ms. Fizzah Tahir - Psychologist

BS in Behavioral Sciences, Advanced Diploma in Clinical Psychology | Rawalpindi

review-stars

9 Positive Reviews

It's curable. Book your appointment kindly for therapy. Sessions will help you.

Psychologist in Gujranwala - Ms. Umema Tufail

Ms. Umema Tufail - Psychologist

BS Hons (Psychology) | Gujranwala

review-stars

6 Positive Reviews

Asalamualikum wrwb, dont worry you will recover In Sha Allah. I will recommend you counseling sessions it will help you alot to control these attacks. In Sha Allah you will live a normal life don't lose hope. Contact through Marham for counseling sessions.

Psychologist in Taxila - Ms. Uzma Nawaz

Ms. Uzma Nawaz - Psychologist

MSc Psychology | Taxila

review-stars

5 Positive Reviews

aoa...you are showing concern for recovery ..your recovery is based on your treatment
quick treatment results in quick recovery
so kindly consult psychologist for counseling and psychotherapies

Psychologist in Lahore - Dr. Ms Shamaila Ijaz

Dr. Ms Shamaila Ijaz - Psychologist

ADCP, Health Psychologist, Existential Therapist | Lahore

review-stars

70 Positive Reviews

yes, u would be able to spend life normally

Psychologist in Lahore - Aasia Mujtaba

Aasia Mujtaba - Psychologist

MSC (Clinical Psychology) | Lahore

review-stars

22 Positive Reviews

Surely you will be able to live your life normally and happily. Panic attacks are curable. Most of the time a brief psychotherapy (3 to 5 sessions) will help you to overcome this issue.
Dont suffer in silence. consult a Psychologist.
take care

Family Medicine in Lahore - Dr. Rabia Noor

Dr. Rabia Noor - Family Medicine

MBBS, HAAD, MRCGP | Lahore

review-stars

89 Positive Reviews

Thanks for sharing ur concern. Since when are u having this issue? Any particular event after which it started ? Is it increasing with the passage of time ? Do u feel fatigued, irritable, restless, muscle aches and seep initiation issues ? fast racing of the heart ? Relationship issues ?

Post Owner

thank you so much for replying, i suffering since june 2020 ,i was infected with covid 19 on 29may , and recovered on 22 June ,antibody test shows this , after that I faced fatigue , heart palpitations ,breathing difficulties , pain in legs , mouth dryness , head squeeze , These all thing were happened during covid attack , and still are there but in low intensity , although i am doing my jobs but these low frequency symptoms although disturb me really bad , i feel disappoint , i feel sad , These attack happens daily which last for hours ,

3 years ago

Post Owner

I concerned to psychiatrists at ganga ram who tells its panic attacks and anxiety and prescribed me zaline 50mg , zanzia 5mg and buspar 5mg , i took these medicine for two day , due to which I slept whole day , as i can't afford sleeping all day , i am busy guy , so I left , now a physician asked me to take sert50 and session ,
I just want to know how much time it will takes to recover ,

3 years ago

Family Medicine in Lahore - Dr. Rabia Noor
Dr. Rabia Noor - Family Medicine

MBBS, HAAD, MRCGP | Lahore | Book Appointment

review-stars 89 Positive Reviews

Okay, its good that u stopped those 3 medications as those weren’t required according to the above described symptoms but still a detailed evaluation would be needed to know more. You can continue sert50 for 6 months but try to get some CBT sessions along with it. Talk therapy is actually what is needed.

3 years ago

Post Owner

i was infected with covid on 29may , when i come to k know that i put my self in isolation for 25 days , after 3 weak my test of covid was negative , but i face another problem that was panic disorder , then i consult a psychologist and psychiatric who priscribed me sert50 , also i took 8 sessions of CBT from psychologist , after this all i get normal , since one month i left the sert50 ,now since last week again i am having attacks , short breathing , heavy chest , feverish taste in mouth , strech behind the toung , heavy head , feel dizzy , pain in legs , ,what to do should i go for session again , or i will get through it.

3 years ago

Psychologist in Rawalpindi - Sanam Nawaz

Sanam Nawaz - Psychologist

MS Clinical Psychology, MSC Psychology | Rawalpindi

review-stars

3 Positive Reviews

yes it curable, it ll take at least 6 months to recover.

Post Owner

i was infected with covid on 29may , when i come to k know that i put my self in isolation for 25 days , after 3 weak my test of covid was negative , but i face another problem that was panic disorder , then i consult a psychologist and psychiatric who priscribed me sert50 , also i took 8 sessions of CBT from psychologist , after this all i get normal , since one month i left the sert50 ,now since last week again i am having attacks , short breathing , heavy chest , feverish taste in mouth , strech behind the toung , heavy head , feel dizzy , pain in legs , ,what to do should i go for session again , or i will get through it.

3 years ago

Psychologist in Lahore - Dr. Ms Rehana Ruhy

Dr. Ms Rehana Ruhy - Psychologist

M.Sc (Applied Psychology), M.A (Special Education), Grand Master in Reiki, Diploma in NLP And Hypnosis Psychology | Lahore

review-stars

29 Positive Reviews

Yes you can please book your appointment through Marham

Member of Marham-Forum

Well you are suffering from panic attack indeed
I would reccomend you PMR or deep breathing and if it's not working than CBT. secondly, if there is any specific reason of your attacks plz specify that so that treatment can go according.

Post Owner

3 years ago

Member of Marham-Forum

Dear patient.. you can please book your appointment through. Marham

Member of Marham-Forum

yes dear you may. but have you consulted any psychologists/psychiatrist. are you on any medication?

https://www.marham.pk/doctors/islamabad/psychologist/ms-yasmeen-zahra

Psychologist in Lahore - Dr. Ms Shamaila Ijaz

Dr. Ms Shamaila Ijaz - Psychologist

ADCP, Health Psychologist, Existential Therapist | Lahore

review-stars

70 Positive Reviews

Did u got your problem solved?

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online