Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Psychologist on Trauma PTSD

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Male, 29 years old, Lahore

Horrible thoughts come to my mind for split-seconds I also get intrusive thoughts in my head They can either appear at random (lying in bed at night), at some kind of religious trigger (the words "God" or "Hell"), or at some kind of stressor (getting startled, feeling frustrated with someone). What if something makes me angry during the day and I get a blasphemous thought?The fact that these thoughts often come during times of intense emotion (anger, frustration, fear, etc.) makes it feel like there is some kind of "emotion" behind these thoughts - if I get blasphemous thoughts when I'm angry or frustrated, then do I really mean them?If I do have a thought that I think may be genuine..I would deeply appreciate any thoughts or feedback on the nature of these thoughts and how to deal with them.

Member of Marham-Forum

Dear Member,
Your query has been approved and the relevant doctor has been tagged. You will receive the answer soon.

You can also discuss your issue with GP via video call for just Rs. 30. If you want to book an appointment with a GP, please visit this link:

https://www.marham.pk/online-consultation/general-physician
Thank you.

Psychologist in Islamabad - Ms. Zahra Haq
Ms. Zahra Haq - Psychologist

MSc (Psychology), Advance Diploma (Clinical Psychology), PFA Certification (USA), COMPASS Certification, MSc (Gender Studies) | Islamabad | Book Appointment

review-stars 12 Positive Reviews

Please book your appointment. Afterward can discuss

3 years ago

Psychologist in Islamabad - Ms. Shamsa Riaz

Ms. Shamsa Riaz - Psychologist

MS (Clinical Psychology), MSc Applied Psychology | Islamabad

review-stars

26 Positive Reviews

Asslam o allaekum, I have understood your issue. You need to book sessions with Psychologist for psychotherapy to overcome symptoms. It needs proper systematic treatment.

Psychologist in Abbottabad - Ms Romana Younas

Ms Romana Younas - Psychologist

BS(hons) in Applied Psychology, Mphil in Clinical Psychology, Post Graduate Diploma in Mind Sciences | Abbottabad

review-stars

14 Positive Reviews

Hi
It must be very distresing for you
You need to talk about your problem in detail , there must be history and number of events behind these thoughts and they need to address through CBT (Cognitive Behaviour therapy)
Please book appointment through marham.com

Psychologist in Gujrat - Ms. Ahmreen Akhtar

Ms. Ahmreen Akhtar - Psychologist

MSc (Psychology), Diploma in Clinical Psychology | Gujrat

review-stars

16 Positive Reviews

tell me your age??and marital status ....one suggestion for u to make a painting ad depict your thoughts on that painting send your painting to me when u make ....life is too short focus on your achievemwnts in your life ...

Psychologist in Gujranwala - Ms. Umema Tufail

Ms. Umema Tufail - Psychologist

BS Hons (Psychology) | Gujranwala

review-stars

6 Positive Reviews

Asalamualikum wrwb, detailed history is needed. Contact through Marham for sessions. In Sha Allah you will be fine. Do not worry.

Psychologist in Gujranwala - Ms. Shahida Zaheer

Ms. Shahida Zaheer - Psychologist

MSC (Clinical Psychology) Certification (Addiction Professional) | Gujranwala

review-stars

37 Positive Reviews

please book your appointment

Psychologist in Faisalabad - Ms. Maryam Shahzadi

Ms. Maryam Shahzadi - Psychologist

MS Clinical Psychology | Faisalabad

review-stars

46 Positive Reviews

Listen!! There are some basic emmotions ( happiness, sadness , fear and anger) its your choice to perticipate one of the emmotion . Your emmotions should be driven by your choice not others. Ap ne normal rehty howy apna din behtar bnana hai ya sad emotion choose kerty howy sara din mood kharab kerna hai, choice is yours..
Think (why are you alive ? ) Its your life that is given to you, and when it will be taken from you you dont know. what you want to do with your life is your choice. Make a dessision. Do Health enhansing behaviours + distraction plans like coloring or something creative start with small objects
Doing little thing well
Boost your self-esteem and see how will be you doing well in life and give possitive regard to you as well. If you make mistake, don't tag or blame yourself too quickly. We all are humans. And all humans are not 100% perfect.

Member of Marham-Forum

Please relax as these thoughts can be managed through congitive restructuring techniques.
Please book an appointment for extensive assessment and management of your issues.

Psychologist in Wah Cantt - Ms. Suriya Ishtiaq

Ms. Suriya Ishtiaq - Psychologist

Msc (Clinical Psychology), Diploma in Psychology | Wah Cantt

review-stars

25 Positive Reviews

You need psychotherapy for coping with these issues it's the process of progressive relaxation for traumatic thoughts and feelings...

Psychologist in Gujranwala - Ms. Quratulain Shehzad

Ms. Quratulain Shehzad - Psychologist

BS (Hons) Applied Psychology | Gujranwala

review-stars

2 Positive Reviews

aoa... for this purpose u have to book appointment and u can manage these thoughts through sessions.

Psychologist in Lahore - Sadaf Ejaz

Sadaf Ejaz - Psychologist

M.Sc. Applied Psychology | Lahore

review-stars

6 Positive Reviews

its appreciable thing that you understand yourself and share your problem its very positive behavior.because without willing no one helps of problematic person.
you should take sessions because we discuss in detail than giving any therapy or treatment.

Psychologist in Karachi - Ms. Aisha Idris

Ms. Aisha Idris - Psychologist

MS Clinical Psychology | Karachi

review-stars

3 Positive Reviews

You have provided a detailed description of what you are going through. You need relaxation therapy along with mindfulness training. Further interview is required to understand the onset of these symptoms. It will be beneficial for you if you book a session with any one of us.

Psychologist in Lahore - Dur E Safa

Dur E Safa - Psychologist

BS Hons (Applied Psychology), MS Clinical Psychology | Lahore

review-stars

13 Positive Reviews

1st U need Medicine from psychiatrist. and then u will be able to understand the instructions of psychologist. 2ndly, do not try to repress your thoughts..it will give nothing but pain. U can take a session with me Via Marham..after that u have to choose the right way.

Psychologist in Lahore - Dur E Safa

Dur E Safa - Psychologist

BS Hons (Applied Psychology), MS Clinical Psychology | Lahore

review-stars

13 Positive Reviews

In your case, only psychotherapy will not work..u need medicine..Its my sincere advice and request you to garb it here right now..i hv deal with these type of cases before.

Psychologist in Gujranwala - Ms. Rabia Tanveer

Ms. Rabia Tanveer - Psychologist

MSc (Psychology), Diploma (Clinical Psychology), BTTC (Behavioral Therapy Training Course), ADCP, Training of Addiction Professionals of Pakistan, DHMS | Gujranwala

review-stars

2218 Positive Reviews

Aoa dear client.. you can call me through marham.. I will help u all.. take care

Clinical Psychologist in Lahore - Dr. Huma Aftab Sheikh

Dr. Huma Aftab Sheikh - Clinical Psychologist

BS ( Hons) Psychology ,MS (Clinical Psychology & Counseling Psychology) | Lahore

review-stars

78 Positive Reviews

kindly see a psychiatrist and then go for psychotherapy.

Homeopath in Lahore - Dr. Muhammad Umar Farooq

Dr. Muhammad Umar Farooq - Homeopath

DHMS, RHMP | Lahore

review-stars

65 Positive Reviews

Need your more symptoms and history to diagnose the issue then its treatment so better is to take appointment or take online video consultation with me and get rid of your problems

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Psychologist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories