Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Rheumatologist on Joint Pain

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 26 years old, Karachi

I have slight pain and discomfort in the joints of my fingers. My mother and sister has arthritis is it possible that these are early syptoms of arthritis? If yes than how can I prevent it from progressing. I can't afford to lose my full hand functionality as I'm an artist and I usually feel the pain when I draw.

Rheumatologist in Lahore - Dr. Shakaib Sajid Qureshi

Dr. Shakaib Sajid Qureshi - Rheumatologist

MBBS, MD (USA), FACR, American Board Certified in Rheumatology, American Board Certified in Internal Medicine | Lahore

review-stars

186 Positive Reviews

Yes they can be. Please make an appointment with us to get worked up in this regard

Rheumatologist in Lahore - Dr. Aamir Saeed

Dr. Aamir Saeed - Rheumatologist

MBBS, MRCP (Ireland), MRCPS (Glasgow-UK), CSCST (Rheumatology, Ireland), Diploma in MSK Ultrasound (Ireland) | Lahore

review-stars

235 Positive Reviews

young age arthritis do require appropriate investigations and early treatment. you can make an appointment to discuss further. this is serious matter and can impact your quality of life.

Member of Marham-Forum

There is possibility of arthritis but you need assessment by rheumatologist in detail about pattern of your symptoms and clinical examination. If needed, doctor might request some blood tests for diagnosis.

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories