Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Rheumatologist on Knee Pain And Elbow Pain

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Male, 40 years old, Lahore

Slipped and have traumatic impact on knee and elbow. No fracture but having Sharp pain in knee area. Need know about stem cell treatment and cost of this procedure. Thanks.

Rheumatologist in Karachi - Assoc. Prof. Dr. Ashar E Ahmed

Assoc. Prof. Dr. Ashar E Ahmed - Rheumatologist

MBBS, Specialty Certificate (Rheumatology), CCT (Rheumatology), MRCP Medicine | Karachi

review-stars

123 Positive Reviews

how long ago was the fall? you probably need rest, ice compresses and painkillers for soft tissue injury which will heal over few weeks. Suggest Xrays of effected areas also if not already done. if symptoms dont resolve in 6 weeks, then consider MRI

Post Owner

AOA!
A month ago pain in my left knee started.
I fall a week ago before pain stared .
At first I didn't feel it at all but gradually when I stand up long or sit long to work or climb stairs a sharp pain stared in my knee. I have done my x-rays and just received my MRI report so sharing on this panel. Hope to find some solution.
Regards.

1 year ago

Rheumatologist in Karachi - Assoc. Prof. Dr. Ashar E Ahmed

Assoc. Prof. Dr. Ashar E Ahmed - Rheumatologist

MBBS, Specialty Certificate (Rheumatology), CCT (Rheumatology), MRCP Medicine | Karachi

review-stars

123 Positive Reviews

There is hairline fracture and other features of injury. You should consult and Orthopaedic surgeon for further management. In the meantime, rest, icepacks, take Painkiller such as Naproxen 500mg twice daily with Capsule Risek 20 in the morning (to protect stomach from any effects of Naproxen). This will heal in few weeks but best to get Ortho consult in person.

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories