Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Rheumatologist on Knee Pain Arthritis

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 29 years old, Islamabad

Having knee pain almost 4 to 5 months and pain gets worst last 4 weeks can't bend my knee not do sajda then I go to orthopedic he did my knee x ray he said any history of arthritis in ur family I said yes my mother Nad nano have then he said apko masla start ho gya ha ???? before this I did visit physician she gave me some tests uric acid vitamins D. No uric acid, slightly less D value. I just want to know now what is procedure. Tell me step plzzzzz

Rheumatologist in Lahore - Dr. Shakaib Sajid Qureshi

Dr. Shakaib Sajid Qureshi - Rheumatologist

MBBS, MD (USA), FACR, American Board Certified in Rheumatology, American Board Certified in Internal Medicine | Lahore

review-stars

187 Positive Reviews

Uric acid and vitamin d has nothing to do with your symptoms of knee pain. Please make an appointment with us to get evaluated in detail so that we can address this issue. Bring your labs, medicines and X-ray with you on the visit.

Member of Marham-Forum

Your case is related with knee cartilage thinning and drying. There is a very effective treatment in Homeopathy and herbals. If interested pl contact through email at doctorpirzada (at) Y a h o o (DOT) c o m , or sms at zero triple three five double one two zero nine three.I am located in Islamabad and have been practicing for the last 25 years.
Blessings be upon you
H Dr Pirzada

Member of Marham-Forum

You need to do some tests like CBC, ESR, CRP and X-ray both knees in standing position to look for cause of your knee joint pain. Treatment plan will be decided after these investigations.

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories