Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Rheumatologist on Knee Trauma

person-avatar

Asking for Mother, Female, 67 years old, Lahore

My mother has a histroy of ghout and osteoarthritis. But she is doing all chores without any support . Yetserday, she fell and her knee probably twisted . We take her to emergency ,got the x ray done.Medicines are given but still her knee and leg is not bearing weight. X ray are attached for opinion , is there is something to worry.

Member of Marham-Forum

Dear Member,
Your query has been approved and the relevant doctor has been tagged. You will receive the answer soon.

You can also discuss your issue with GP via video call for just Rs. 30. If you want to book an appointment with a GP, please visit this link:

https://www.marham.pk/online-consultation/general-physician
Thank you.

Rheumatologist in Lahore - Dr. Aamir Saeed

Dr. Aamir Saeed - Rheumatologist

MBBS, MRCP (Ireland), MRCPS (Glasgow-UK), CSCST (Rheumatology, Ireland), Diploma in MSK Ultrasound (Ireland) | Lahore

review-stars

236 Positive Reviews

consult orthopedic surgeon

Member of Marham-Forum

Admin, i originally/initially potsed my query in ghe categorynof orthopedic surgeon.unassigned jtbto rheumatologist...plz take corrective action

Rheumatologist in Loralai - Asst. Prof. Dr. Sardar Muhammad

Asst. Prof. Dr. Sardar Muhammad - Rheumatologist

MBBS, MRCP (UK), Diploma In Rhuematology | Loralai

Your mom has suffering from advanced OA KNEE. IT require knee replacement surgery. During fall she probably had damaged soft tissue of the knee joint leading to swelling. At this stage please consult a nearest Rheumatologist or orthopedist for intra articular injection.

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories