Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Rheumatologist on Low Immunity

person-avatar

Asking for Sister, Female, 23 years old, Rawalpindi

Aoa sir/ mam. My sister is a 23 years old student who has been a very active individual all her life mashaaallah except one time when she developed SLE at the age of 9 back in 2005-2006 she recieved proper treatment and was fully recovered by 2010. It affected her kidneys the most. Now after almost 10 years she felt pain in kidney . Her ultrasound of pelvis showed the cysts in right kidneys also soon after that she got sick two times and she felt so weak due to humdity in which she had excessive sweating . She feels fatigued low on energy all the time. I wanted to ask if these are the signs that sle is reoccurring ? Also how to boost up her immunity? And any diet and doctor suggestions. Please help me out here

Rheumatologist in Lahore - Dr. Shakaib Sajid Qureshi

Dr. Shakaib Sajid Qureshi - Rheumatologist

MBBS, MD (USA), FACR, American Board Certified in Rheumatology, American Board Certified in Internal Medicine | Lahore

review-stars

186 Positive Reviews

The cyst is not a sign of sle. She needs to make an appointment and get the proper testing done so that we can establish that she has SLE or not.

Rheumatologist in Bahawalpur - Dr. Syed Ali Rukh Pirzada

Dr. Syed Ali Rukh Pirzada - Rheumatologist

MBBS, FCPS (Rheumatology) | Bahawalpur

review-stars

10 Positive Reviews

She needs a few tests along with her complete check up . Fix an appointment with a doctor and before going to him/her get your sister 's tests like Anti ds DNA . C3. C4 . URINE DR .24 hours urinary proteins. CBC ESR . CRP.

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories