Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Rheumatologist on Orthopedic

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Male, 20 years old, Lahore

knee joint injury hue the doctors na kha tha soft tissue injury ha jiska bd pluster or immobilizer use kea lakin ajj 6month hona ko han lakin swelling ni khtm hue even I used danzen ds ,dicloran gel but swelling abe tk khtm.ni hue what we should do now kea ya normal.chez ha kea ya aesa he rha ge or stress feel hota jb namaz ma.bend kea.jae joint means thore se pain

Member of Marham-Forum

Dear Member,
Your query has been approved and the relevant doctor has been tagged. You will receive the answer soon.

You can also discuss your issue with GP via video call for just Rs. 30. If you want to book an appointment with a GP, please visit this link:

https://www.marham.pk/online-consultation/general-physician
Thank you.

Rheumatologist in Karachi - Dr. Asif Ali Shah

Dr. Asif Ali Shah - Rheumatologist

MBBS, MRCPI, FCPS (Medicine), MRCPS | Karachi

review-stars

38 Positive Reviews

Better to have local rheumatologit opinion , if you want you can book online consultation with me , see how i can help you !

Rheumatologist in Lahore - Dr. Shakaib Sajid Qureshi

Dr. Shakaib Sajid Qureshi - Rheumatologist

MBBS, MD (USA), FACR, American Board Certified in Rheumatology, American Board Certified in Internal Medicine | Lahore

review-stars

187 Positive Reviews

Get mri scan of the knee joint through your orthopedic or get it drained and tested
You can make an in person follow up with us at the end of June or July when covid deceases

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories