Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Rheumatologist on Rheumatism / Pain In Finger Joints, Knees Etc

person-avatar

Asking For Self, Male 45, Chakwal

AOA. I am around 45 years old male. No diabetes. No BP issues. We have a family history of Rheumatoid Arthritis. My parents had no such disease but my one elder sister and two younger sisters have been diagnosed RA positive. Now I am also facing same issues for last two years. Right now, I have mild pains in my both hands finger joints (Particularly large fingers), big toe finger of right foot, both knees and left shoulder. Particularly at night and early morning, I feel my hand joints very stiff but this stiffness fades away during day time. My uric acid remains on higher side but I am using zyloric 100mg (OD) and now it is within range. Kindly help.

Rheumatologist in Lahore - Dr. Shakaib Sajid Qureshi

Dr. Shakaib Sajid Qureshi - Rheumatologist

MBBS, MD (USA), FACR, American Board Certified in Rheumatology, American Board Certified in Internal Medicine | Lahore

review-stars

187 Positive Reviews

RA has nothing to do with uric acid level. If you have RA then you need to visit us online or otherwise and we can examine you and guide you about the appropriate further work up and treatment if needed/indicated.

Post Owner

Thanks Dr. Sb for your reply. Can you please just prescribe me the pathology tests required for proper diagnosis. So that I can get your appointment after having all fresh lab tests.

3 years ago

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories