Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Rheumatologist on Rheumatology

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 24 years old, Karachi

I have got palmar fasciitis. My pain in the sole gets worst in the morning or when i walk after long time. I can not properly walk too. Also i have severe backache which aggrevates in the morning that i can not sleep. Both my pain gets relieved after walking few steps but its painful. Please tell me what medicine should i take.

Rheumatologist in Lahore - Dr. Aamir Saeed

Dr. Aamir Saeed - Rheumatologist

MBBS, MRCP (Ireland), MRCPS (Glasgow-UK), CSCST (Rheumatology, Ireland), Diploma in MSK Ultrasound (Ireland) | Lahore

review-stars

235 Positive Reviews

Thank you for asking. You may have inflammatory arthritis. if you are in Lahore I would advise you book an appointment for detailed assessment and treatment

Member of Marham-Forum

you can take anu painkiller, but it is not the solution you have to workout for cause ,the major cause are
1 nerve compression at L4 L5
2 diminished blood supply
3 hormonal problem (prolactin ,progestrone and gonadotrophin )
if you are in karachi then take my appointment from marham

Rheumatologist in Lahore - Dr. Shakaib Sajid Qureshi

Dr. Shakaib Sajid Qureshi - Rheumatologist

MBBS, MD (USA), FACR, American Board Certified in Rheumatology, American Board Certified in Internal Medicine | Lahore

review-stars

186 Positive Reviews

Your history if typical of plantar fasciitis. You can see us In person to get it confirmed. Treatment may include physical therapy and injection if needed

Member of Marham-Forum

While your feet symptoms in feet seem to be due to plantar fasciitis, the back pain which sounds iflammatory merits assessment by rheumatologist. If it's it's confirmed that you have inflammation in back bone related structures, it should be treated as soon as possible.

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories