Book Video Consultation

Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Rheumatologist on Tendonitis In Right Index Finger For A Year, Can't Work. What To Do?

person-avatar

Asking For Self, Male 24, Hyderabad, Sindh

hi, I have tendonitis in my index finger for one year which hurts when I use the finger or thumb and hurts more when I flex my elbow, can feel sensation b/w index finger and thumb.

Symptoms reduce, the more greater than 90 angle I create with my elbow when using hands so using computer at 90 degree ergonomic angle hurts alot. Haven't been using the computer AT ALL since 3 months, but I do use phone which I believe contributes a lot to much symptoms.

Got an EMG to rule out CTS, ulnar etc. X-ray of neck shows straight neck, MRI wrist shows tendonitis

Also have neck pain since 2018 with moderate thoracic scoliosis curving to right.

What I've done so far? Got physiotherapy for 2 months, which helped reduce the symptoms but not fully cure. The physiotherapist targeted the right rhomboids, my neck and manual therapy on the arm with tens + heating.

Since it's been so long I am desperate to cure this get back to my life where I can properly work and study. Please guide me what to do n

Member of Marham-Forum

it's better to visit Rheumatologist to get ur diagnosis and treatment plan.


0

0

Attach Photo here: