Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Ent Surgeon on ENT Surgeon Advise

person-avatar

Asking For Self, Male 25, Karachi

I Think Their is no cure for tinnitus in the pakistan bcoz so many time i asked here but did nt get any satisfactory reply from ENT surgeron.

3rd Time : i m from khi i have 10month old tinnitus. reason :- PTA report listening venz got weak thats why frequency sounds continiously happen.

Ent Surgeon in Karachi - Prof. Dr. Shakil Aqil

Prof. Dr. Shakil Aqil - Ent Surgeon

MBBS, DLO, FRCS | Karachi

review-stars

157 Positive Reviews

Thanks for the enquiry
I need to see your audio gram
No medical treatment for tinnitus but it should be investigated to rule out any sinister pathology which is very rare about 1%
If you have hearing loss with tinnitus then you would need hearing aid but if hearing is normal then after investigations you may need tinnitus masker to alleviate your tinnitus
Need proper examination and investigations
Thanks
Professor Dr Shakil Aqil FRCS(Glasgow)

Ent Surgeon in Karachi - Assoc. Prof. Dr. Asim

Assoc. Prof. Dr. Asim - Ent Surgeon

MBBS, FCPS (Oto Ryhnio), MCPS( ENT), Diploma in (ENT Surgery) | Karachi

review-stars

18 Positive Reviews

Dr Shakil very thoroughly replied to your query. There are ways and medicine to manage the tinnitus and its impact on your life. Please be patient and concentrate on rehab techniques your consultant will advice. Thanks

Ent Surgeon in Karachi - Assoc. Prof. Dr. Maisam Abbas

Assoc. Prof. Dr. Maisam Abbas - Ent Surgeon

MBBS, FCPS | Karachi

review-stars

11 Positive Reviews

i know that tinnitus can be really disturbing. there are causes if treated can lead to recovery but at the same time some forms of tinnitus need medical treatmenrt as well as reassurance. i need to take a detailed history and examine your ears. \also need to look at your audiogram before reaching conclusion. would need to see you in person before advising anything. please book an appointment using MARHAM app.

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories