Home Search Menu Profile

Book Video Consultation

Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Eye Specialist on Glaucoma...Please Help Ophthalmologist


where i can get Glaucoma patient eye images? 2) what is the test name to get this kind of images... where are these test center in Lahore???

Member of Marham-Forum

Please help....:(

Member of Marham-Forum

You can get them done at Laser Vision center Lahore. If you need an appointment. Please confirm. I'll book for tomorrow.


Post Owner

i need them for research purposes...would it be possible to get whole data set?plus what is the name of the test.
i like to have an appointment if i'll get data.

4 years ago

Attach Photo here:

Card image cap

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online
Book Appointment
View All Categories (A-Z)

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories