Questions Asked From Eye Specialists

Post Question

Get Affordable Care from Eye Specialist

Eye Specialist

Anisometropia

i have anisometropia since childhood . Now i want to operate but most of the people asked " operate krwany k bhd b yeh theak nhii hota " Is there any side effects of operation ?? can i go for operation or there any other treatmen...

Eye Specialist

Squint Eyes

meri bhateji ki 1 eyes squint hai uska operation karwana hai 7 sal pehle 1 eye ka operation hu chuka hai mianwali k qareeb koi doctor hai tu rabta kare

Eye Specialist

3 Day Baby Eyes Flowing Water What Should We Do

3 day baby eyes flowing water what should we do

Eye Specialist

Eys Problem

3 din ka baby hai us ankhon se pani nikl rha hai jis ki wja se baby ki ankhan bnd ho jti aa kis wja se ho rha aa or hm Kya kry

Eye Specialist

Eye Pain

Last year in the month of October, I was helping my toddler sleep, half sleepy, suddenly he poked his finger in my right eye, right into my iris, and I felt if I have lost my eye. I was even unable to sleep because of pain but after...

Eye Specialist

Eye Problem

Aoa.. meri pichly ak hafty se right ankh pharakti hai.. aysy kch seconds k liye pharakti hai zor zor se phr thk ho jati hai din main bht dafa aysa hta hai…?? Please is bary main kch bta dyn

Eye Specialist

Eye Problem

AoA. doctor Mari beti 3 month ki ha . birth k aik week k baad us ki dono ankhon Sy Pani nikalta tha . lakin abi aik ankh Sy Pani ata ha.. please guide.

Eye Specialist

Pain In Right Ear

I have pain in my right ear from last 4 days, I guess it's due to excessive use of ear stick ( for wax clearing) I used by myself. it's not much pain but I feel it's blocked like, can't hear clear voice and pain increasing day by da...

Eye Specialist

Eye Problem

hello doc i have an eye problem when i eyes up for sky seen some materials in my sight and also my eyes are red in colors so give me a solution about that

UP TO 40% OFF

Consult with Top PMDC Verified Doctors & Get Upto 40% Discount on Lab Tests

Accurate reports. Trusted labs. Across Pakistan.

Book Lab Tests
PMDC VERIFIED

Consult PMDC Verified Top Eye Specialist Across Pakistan

Expert specialists. Trusted clinics. Real patient reviews.

Find top Eye Specialist