Questions Asked From Eye Specialists

Post Question

Get Affordable Care from Eye Specialist

Eye Specialist

Eye Inflammation

I have pain and little inflammation in my eye.

Eye Specialist

Eye Sight Weakness

میری دور کی نظر -۳ نمبر کمزور ہے زاویہ والی کونسی کمپنیی لینز بناتی ہے

Eye Specialist

Twitching In Some Body Parts

I had been feeling twitching since 1.5 years in my both eyes but after lots of medication it's gone but now I m feeling sometimes twitching on my hands and cheeks, and sometimes on neck.I m so much worried about that please suggest...

Eye Specialist

Eye Sight

I have 1.5 distant eye power. Can I fit the criteria of a 6/9 vision and, if not, what exactly does my eye vision fit to?

Eye Specialist

Eye Problem

AOA, i have to consult about my Eyes situation. like there are some particles which are inside my eyes, unknowingly these float around and disturbing my vision sometime. Not causing any pain or itching but so annoying like floati...

Eye Specialist

Red, Dry, Itchy Right Eye

Aoa.. i have colitis and get diarrhea 15-20 times in a day due to that. it makes me dehydrated. since some weeks my right eye gets extremely dry, red and itchy and it gets very irritated. ive attached pictures so u can take a look....

Eye Specialist

Want To Know About Safe Eye Drops During Pregnancy.

pregnancy ki wja se mai pehly jo eye drops use krti thi wo ab nhi kr skti, koi doctor mjy bta de safe eye drops eye infection k liye lenzes ki wja se. pehly mai EYFEM or MEGAMOX use krti t, pregnancy se pehly.

Eye Specialist

Continuous Decrease In Eye Sight

My Younger brother aged 12 years , has been wearing eye glasses for past 4 years. First he was suggested number of -2.5 after , after an year the number decreased to -3.5, and now it is -8.25. So, he is facing continuous fall in eye...

Eye Specialist

Eyes Surgery

I am Sumera. 33 age. Glasses number was - 3.75 and - 4. Eye care center Faislabad se mainy Lasic krwany gai but doctor ny check and tests k bad kaha k apki eyes my white spots hain so clear lense best huga ap k lye. Cost of surgery...

UP TO 40% OFF

Consult with Top PMDC Verified Doctors & Get Upto 40% Discount on Lab Tests

Accurate reports. Trusted labs. Across Pakistan.

Book Lab Tests
PMDC VERIFIED

Consult PMDC Verified Top Eye Specialist Across Pakistan

Expert specialists. Trusted clinics. Real patient reviews.

Find top Eye Specialist