Questions Asked From Eye Specialists

Post Question

Get Affordable Care from Eye Specialist

Eye Specialist

Laser Surgery For Eye Sight

Is laser surgery successful if you are 30? Bcz I have heard that laser surgery is effective before 30? My eye sight is -3 and I turned 30 in January .would it be successful if I do it?

Eye Specialist

Supplements For Eye.

I started to use glasses at 13. Now I am 20. My number started from -1.5 and noe is around -5. I got checked by opthalmologist every 6 months but my number is not stopping. Is there any thing I can do about this like any supplement...

Eye Specialist

Eyes Allergy

ankho mai bht kharish hoti h or safedi pe jhili si ajati hai kafi salo se mydosone ointment use krte hn chor dn tou phr wohe kia hal h is ka kia krna chhiye plz drs batayen

Eye Specialist

Crossed EYES

My daughter is 5 and a half months old now she brings her one eye towards nose while other is straight I did brought her to the eye doctor when she was 3 months old and after checking they gave her +4 number and suggested to put h...

Eye Specialist

Eye Swelling

i have this problem, in a month once or twice sometimes meri right eue aise swell ho jati, bohat pani nikalta and itching hoti, swelling goes awy in a day or two, mujhe lagta tha k mosquito bite ki waja say hota ha. can anyone guide...

Eye Specialist

Serious Blow To Eye

i was playing cricket with tape ball (tennis ball wraped with insulation tape) i was standing about 20 ft away from batsman. he hit the ball very hard and it struck right into my eye. my eye got swollen and bruised. after giving war...

Eye Specialist

Severe Dry Eyes

Please tell me something for sever dry eyes , I used Artificial tears and moisturized my eyes but no relief.

Eye Specialist

Sunkened Eyes

Assalam o Alaikum. I am really concerned about my deeply sunkened eyes. I am just 22 yr old but my eyes give a look of an old person. They are extremely hollow from medial side, appear like a groove extending from upper to lower e...

Eye Specialist

Ankho Par Safeed Dagh

aslamu alikum meri ankho par safeed rang ke nasan pare hain jin ke waja se mi parsan hon plz in ka ilaj bate

UP TO 40% OFF

Consult with Top PMDC Verified Doctors & Get Upto 40% Discount on Lab Tests

Accurate reports. Trusted labs. Across Pakistan.

Book Lab Tests
PMDC VERIFIED

Consult PMDC Verified Top Eye Specialist Across Pakistan

Expert specialists. Trusted clinics. Real patient reviews.

Find top Eye Specialist