Questions Asked From Eye Specialists

Post Question

Get Affordable Care from Eye Specialist

Eye Specialist

Very Dry Eyes

I had an eye vision/field test 3 months ago and it was fine. everything was normal. After that I had a pituitary surgery and since then I am on thyroxine. Somehow my eyes have become very dry and I just cannot produce tears. What sh...

Eye Specialist

Joint Eyebrow

i have joint eye brows and i want remove them wothout leasure . want to remove them for lifetime

Eye Specialist

Sunkened Eyes

pic attached. deeply sunkened eyes. just 22 yr old but my eyes give a look of an old person. They are extremely  hollow from medial side, a groove extending from upper to lower eyelid medially, both eyes. dark circles make the holl...

Eye Specialist

Eye

AOA maire left eyes me takriban 8 years pahlie koi chez lagy thi jes ki waja se mujye sahi dekhaiye nahi detha street dekh tha ho tho kuch nazar nahi atha seraf thora thora side pe dekhaiye detha hai so please mujye bataiye mera il...

Eye Specialist

Droopy Eyelid

Asalam-o-aleikum Meri right eyelid droopy horahi hai last year sai phele jb mai mobile use karti thi tou eyes sai pani nikalta tha eyelid par koi affect nhi hua ta par ab mai feel ka rahi hun k right eye ka size small horaha hai an...

Eye Specialist

Eye Floaters

hello, it's been 3 years , am experiencing eye floaters. I know it's natural when we look at the sky we can have these eye floaters. but I am having them everytime , everywhere. last year , I went to eye specialist, after examinati...

Eye Specialist

Pain Above Right Eye/Eyebrow

Aoa! Ive been suffering from a mild pain above my right eye and Eye Brow since Monday. Which has intensified yesterday. And feeling a little nauseated today. It's becoming very irritating to go into the light and close to sound....

Eye Specialist

Pain Above Right Eye And Eye Brow

Aoa! Ive been suffering from a mild pain above my right eye and Eye Brow since Monday. Which has intensified yesterday. And feeling a little nauseated today. It's becoming very irritating to go into the light and close to sound....

Eye Specialist

Laser Surgery For Eye Sight

Is laser surgery successful if you are 30? Bcz I have heard that laser surgery is effective before 30? My eye sight is -3 and I turned 30 in January .would it be successful if I do it?

UP TO 40% OFF

Consult with Top PMDC Verified Doctors & Get Upto 40% Discount on Lab Tests

Accurate reports. Trusted labs. Across Pakistan.

Book Lab Tests
PMDC VERIFIED

Consult PMDC Verified Top Eye Specialist Across Pakistan

Expert specialists. Trusted clinics. Real patient reviews.

Find top Eye Specialist