Book Video Consultation

Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to General Physician on Are There Any Health Risks To Sleeping In Jeans ?

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Male, 28 years old, Islamabad

Hello, I frequently fall asleep while wearing jeans. Is this habit safe and healthy, or can sleeping in tight jeans cause long-term side effects (like poor circulation or skin issues)? I would appreciate a doctor's advice on whether I need to change this routine. Thank you.

General Physician in Alipur - Dr. Arooba Ishfaq

Dr. Arooba Ishfaq - General Physician

MBBS | Alipur

review-stars

25 Positive Reviews

No harm in wearing jeans at night as far as you’re comfortable.


0

0

General Physician in Karachi - Dr. Qamar Zia

No harm but try to sleep in loose and comfortable dress.


0

0

General Physician in Multan - Dr. M Sanaullah Qureshi

Ur query is well understood but detailed history needed for better outcome book appointment for one on one consultation for as low as Rs 0 for today ur issue would be resolved IA.


0

0

Attach Photo here: