Book Video Consultation

Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to General Physician on Chronic Health Issues

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 20 years old, Rawalpindi

I had unexplained weight loss a few years ago without trying. Weight loss has stopped now but I still have ongoing issues like stomachache, nausea, chest pain and joint pain. I am confused - sometimes I feel it's normal and I'm overthinking, sometimes I feel something serious is wrong. Please don't judge, I just want to get properly checked. Kindly advise what I should do next.

General Physician in Multan - Dr. M Sanaullah Qureshi

Ur query is well understood but detailed history needed for better outcome book appointment for one on one consultation for as low as Rs 0 for today ur issue would be resolved IA.


0

0

General Physician in Karachi - Dr. Qamar Zia

Get done your CBC,ESR, CRP, FBS, LFTS, TSH, XRAY CHEST PA VIEW.,Vitamin D.Get done these investigations. Send the reports and have online consultation for proper treatment.


0

0

Attach Photo here: